Luhan and a baby

I couldn't find a picture with a girl so..... Yeah. But this is cute too. Anyway onto the story. Imagine there are four of you. 

----

Luhan was the oldest, then Yuanjing, then you (I forgot the Chinese name... Someone remind me), then the youngest also being your twin, Jingyi. Let's say, well it's true. Jingyi, was the more favored because he didn't mess up as much as you did. Well for the younger kid.

One day, you're parents went on another business trip over seas and they left Luhan in charge. Both cared for you, but Luhan liked to play more with Jingyi since you were always playing with Luhan.

Yuanjing decided that it was time you all went out, since Luhan and Jingyi kept gaming and you were pouting in the corner for breaking a bowl. Trying to put it away but was too short and it dropped......little kids.

"Hao de! Wo men Zou le!!!"(okay! We are going now!)

"Yay!!!!!" Luhan and Jingyi ran out the door.

"Ya! Wait, we aren't running there!"

Little Jingyi came back, since he listened to whatever he was told.

"Why, we can exercise."

"It is a family kind of thing, we are going to walk there."

"Okay. Ge!!! Come back!!!"

You stood there still mad, but also jealous

You stood there still mad, but also jealous. Because of the attention he got. Jingyi..... You ran after them, but fell and scraped your knee.

"Oh my gosh! Mei mei are you okay?!" Yuanjing rushed to you.

"No, I don't want you."

"Well then, what is wrong?"

"I don't want you."

"Jie jie is xiao jie jealous of me again?" (Oldest sister, is younger older sister jealous again?)

"I am not!!!!" At that point you begin crying.

Luhan rushed over.

"Xiao mei you know if you get hurt, I get in trouble."

"...."

"She wants to be with you." Yuanjing plainly states.

"Oh, well, I know you want to play with me all the time, but I mean I gotta hang out with Jingyi too. I barely play with him, because he is with Yuanjing most times. He didn't want to be with me, because he wanted Jie, but he agreed, for this one day."

"But I still want to play with you."

"How about, we clean you up, then go play hide and seek in the house.

Jingyi and you made eye contact then shouted.

"Okay!" You both ran towards the house hand in hand with Luhan, him in between the two of you.

"The house is that way!" Yuanjing yells and laughs.

"We knew that!"

---

I finally updated... Sorry it was so short... I am busy, and now I have to get surgery..... In two to six weeks.......why!!!! I hope you like. SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHICH STORY TO UPDATE NEXT IF I HAVE TIME OR I WONT UPDATE AT ALL