Fights and Breakdowns

You burst into the room and began screaming at him. Obviously something was going on but they weren't telling you.

"So you and her are going out and you don't tell me?!!! What now you're going to live under the same household so are you getting married!!!! How come you talked to her but not me when she was studying overseas??!!! She's just a COUSIN! What makes her so special?! Huh?! AREN'T I YOUR SISTER?! DONT YOU LOVE ME AT ALL??!!!!"

"(Y/N)! How dare you speak about her this way!"

"Oh, you stick up for her but not me?"

"(Y/N) let me explain."

"No!"

"First you don't contact anyone in our family. Then, mom says you never talk to her and you have nothing to say to me. You are famous, never tell me then, you decide you are leaving. Then are going to date our cousin. AND YOU DIDNT EVEN CARE TO EXPLAIN!"

"I better leave" Caitlin calmly stated before whispering something into his ear.

"What now? An I love you?!"

"No, a good luck. Because your impossible to deal with!"

"And why is that?" You cut off mid sentence ready to storm out of the room.

" YOU NEVER LET ME EXPLAIN!!!"

He yelled and you were frightened greatly. Never in your life had he yelled at you, or anyone. He was always patient caring and kind. You shrunk back but weren't yet going to give up.

"You always have your way. I have spoiled you my whole life, giving you what you want, so do our parents, and your foster ones. She took great care of you too, and if it weren't for her, I WOULD NEVER BEEN YOUR BROTHER!!!"

"What the heck are you talking about!?"

"Oh, now you want to listen?! Well, too bad I have to go talk to my other sister. Thanks a lot. You changed so much and I think you became a stranger. Way to go. Xi  Yun Hua"

With that he looked at you, with sorrow and hate in his eyes, then ran out. Tears falling down his face as he left. He never used your real full name until now. And you left thinking about what just happened and how to fix the tears in his heart.

-----

Yay! I updated, I am taking a biology class as a summer camp so I will try to update, it may not happen, but I got to update! I will try to update forgiveness tomorrow. I know I said I would yesterday, but I was busy. Check out my story and comment vote and follow!!! 谢谢!

唐元静🙃😆😉🎤🎧🎼So many emojis! Bai!!!!!!