Before the Change

Xi Yun Hua. That was your Chinese name. In America, you were more commonly known as (y/n).  Life was pretty nice here, as a teenager( you are going to be twelve in the story, I know, big difference in age). So many friends and the family friend you were staying with was the best person in the world! Until.....you mentioned your brother Luhan, well your friend Viktoria fangirled then introduced you to kpop.

"Oh my god! How do you not know what it is?! They are just so cute and like.. how!"

"I don't really know."

"How could you not tell me he is your brother!"

"Who?"

"LUHAN FROM EXO-M HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW ABOUT THIS! HE IS YOUR BROTHER!"

"So he is...?"

"He is famous! He is a kpop member and sings?! Do you understand how important it is?"

"WHEN THE HECK DID HE BECOME FAMOUS?"

                                                                        Ignore the top part of the picture

It is true that you didn't know, you moved to America when you were seven, and visited almost every summer, but your brother was always busy. It was time to go back and talk to 大哥 (older brother) because 鹿晗 has a lot of explaining to do.

____________________________________________________________________________________

From next Chapter on, I will be writing in you point of view, because the (Y/n) thing is really hard to repeat over and over again, and it'll probably let the ideas flow out faster so I can update better. zaijian da jia! (Goodbye Everyone!)