Trip and Landing

According to Viktoria, EXO should be performing in Korea soon, which is like in two freaking days! I got a ticket to Korea, and luckily I knew the most basic Korean phrases to help me around, but I mainly know Chinese, which I kind of forgot how to write and read some of it. So, Terminal 5 Gate 5 Flight 783 , well easy, except I am thirteen and haven't been in the airport alone. Well screw it, let's go!

--------- On the Plane ---------

Well, I'm sitting next to a girl about my age. There wasn't much to do since we have to turn off all cellular devices soon. I am going to be really, really , ... I don't know, I haven't talked to him much, we've called each other and stuff, but nothing much, and he couldn't tell me this, I mean seriously it's 2014 now!

"So why are you going to Korea?"

"Hm. Oh! I have to go talk to my brother about something, but he's famous and didn't tell me and I am going to basically lecture him and most likely surprise him."

"Wow, so complicated, I'm just going to an EXO concert!"

"Same, that's where I'm gonna lecture him. What's your name, sorry for being rude, my name is (y/n) Xi "

"Really, I'm Christina Li! Do you have anyone who is going to come with you or is going to meet you there?"

" I have a cousin named Caitlin, she works with EXO and Bighit, she'll be meeting me with her friend Kassie."

"What's her last name?"

"Tang, why?"

"Wo zhi dao ta!"(I know her!)

"You do?"

"Yeah, she's 12 right?"

"Yeah...."

"I'll explain later, but I think you have a lot to catch up with your cousin first."

After that we exchanged numbers and talked more, but now it was time to leave the plane. So I left to go find my cousin and well..... there was a lot that was going to be explained............