Secret

Every one was prepared and it was time. There were a few other groups that were chosen randomly. And ASTRO KNK and SNUPER was performing growl right now.( I couldn't upload the url. :/)

EXO came down the stage and it was BTS up next. Then the girls and more but the fact that I couldn't find Luhan after he came down stage after closing the whole ceremony with my cousin and Kris, and Jungkook. Why him? Oh well.

"Lay, where is my brother?" I asked in Chinese. This way not many people understood aboutwhat is going on.

"Um. He is talking to someone."

"Where?"

"Uhhhhhh, backstage."

"Already checked."

"Outside?"

"Tell me now!" I begged.

"Ugh, fine, he is in the preparation room"

"And who as well as what is talking about to that person."

"You have to find out your self."

You walked over and he was talking to a nearly on tears girl. Holding a picture with her of you, Luhan, Caitlin and your parents?!! Hiding behind the corner you eavesdropped listening in on the conversation.

"Ge (older brother) , how are we supposed to tell her? We just found out over a phone call!"

"I-I-I d-don't know. W-what am I to do? I-I already have p-put her in a lot of stress with me leaving EXO us being idols."

"Shhhh. Shhh. We have to break it to her before we go on to the movie we are filming then the album we are making and I guess you're right!"

"I always am!"

"Liar!"

"You should've grown up under our household."

"I would've. And I also went to America to study until you encouraged me to audition. Old one"

"It is only a year and nine months younger. Your not that much younger. And you should be glad I made you audition with your amazing songs."

"Stop flattering. But (Y/N) is 10 years younger than you. And you kept in contact with me, but not her. Why?"

"Well, I wasn't an idol yet, you were my closest friend and more now, and I didn't know I could contact her."

"Stop making excuses."

"Yeah, well at least you don't need to call me biao ge anymore. (Older cousin that is a brother)"

They laughed and started talking and laughing about memories when they were younger.

She doesn't need to call him cousin. Living under the same household? Are they a couple!!!!!!!!!!!

---------

I will try to update tomorrow, but I got a poop ton of tutor homework to finish so I can update on Thursday for all stories. I gonna go update Forgiveness. Thank you to my new follower LynxxBatman!