Worries and Apologies

Caitlin and the EXO M members carried my brother carefully up the staircase into her room and lay him down. They all sat around him. Talking. Worried. Tears also starting to gently roll down their cheeks, as Caitlin sat there stone-faced.

"Boys, could you leave for an hour and come back with the others, I need to talk with him..."

As the boys get up I hear her say something that frightens me.

" and (Y/N). (Y/N), I know you've been watching us, come here. Like I said we need to talk, with your brother in the room."

Nervously, I stepped into the room. None of the members looked at me as they walked out. Tao and Lay stopped and without looking at me and whispered in Chinese.

"(Y/N), please forgive him, he has a lot of stress on him. There was more he was supposed to tell you, but well.." Tao started and paused trying to fight the tears away.

"He couldn't bring himself to do it with your reaction." Lay finished for him and both of them looked down and walked out of the room. I looked at them sadly and continued my way into the room, but when I looked up Caitlin's face was still, but her eyes were showing that she couldn't take it anymore and what happened next put a huge guilt block on my back.

"(Y/N), what have you done to your brother? Have you ever thought about what you were saying during the explanation? I saw you during the practice! You just stood there! Don't you remember what happened to you when you were younger, how your brother took such good care of you when my parents and yours were on a vacation?! This is how you repay how he treated you in the past?!"

She was furiously crying, they were like waterfalls down her face. But what she asked and sort of yelled, was all true. The truth was like an arrow through my heart, and the next thing I knew, wet drops cascaded my face.

"I am sorry. Th- that was my first reaction. I never thought about it the w-way y-you p-p-put-t it-t."

Her face immediately changed, it was no longer wet, but her eyes were still filled with sorrow.

"I am so sorry. I never meant to put it like that, but the way you reacted was very harsh toward him. He's had a lot of stress lately, as I said, the concert was for Kris and your brothers leave. There were more reasons, but I'd rather not say (I actually do not know the full story of his leave.. Sorry! heh). But I don't know if you remember anything from before."

"I understand now and I am sorry but No, I don't I could remember a little. Not too much though."

Flashback

You were young. Caitlin and Luhan were supposed to watch over you while your parents and hers were gone on a trip for about two weeks. You all decided to go to the park for a picnic. Caitlin was 18 and  Luhan was 19, you were at the time 6. Everything was perfectly fine, until you decided to  jumo off the swing and fail. Panicking Luhan immediately picked you up and ran home with Caitlin closely behind. All that night he stayed by your  side worrying with his cousin trying to calm him down. He would be leaving to Seoul again soon and was hoping you would be fine. You did wake up, but didn't remember much of what happened and from then on Luhan was scared of hurting you again.

"I never knew, I am sorry Luhan."

I said looking down then started to cry again, but this time the door opened and a mob of depressed members walked in, and they started singing softly to me. Caitlin taking over Luhan's part. The song (the song above)  slowly lulled me to sleep and soon after I was placed next to my brother to sleep, instead of my room.

The rest of them went outside and Caitlin sighed and explained, but now, they had to wait to see Luhan and me in the morning. And they still had to determine, will the concert be able to go on without him?

~~~~~~~'

Oh my gosh, so long! Comment follow and vote! And PLEASE READ THE AUTHORS NOTE IT WILL EXPLAIN A LOT

*Author note- I am really sorry that I didn't update yesterday. I'll give you the full story, so there is reason why I don't update.. This is all true, my friends, and it completely ruins my life. I got a concussion about 3 weeks ago during swim practice and now I can't swim. How, I got it was because this one kid was swimming on the wrong side of the lane, I took a breath and when my head turned back down I immediately blacked out and couldn't open my eyes. That kid still is unknown and my mom is still pissed at the person, but yesterday I had to get my eyes checked out because I kept blacking out multiple times a day and tomorrow I have and MRI! Isn't that great....... Well enough of me babbling, I will make this update longer to make up for yesterdays incident.  My updates will be even more random if I have to go fotr more testing. Xie Xie!