"I have to go to my locker still crap"

"I'll walk you"

"No just go to class I'll be fine"

"Are you sure I'm already late"

"Yeah and I don't want you to be later than you already are"

"Okay well bye Ciara"

"Bye Ethan"

With that I ran to my locker and grabbed my stuff, which I still have some stuff from last year because we keep the same lockers as we get from freshman year. I slammed my locker shut and walked to the attendance office and got my pink slip and was off to my 1st class.

I walked through the door and everyone looked at me and I didn't care except when I turned, my head and saw who was sitting in the back .

There he was sitting in the back row. Laughing with his friends, then I walked in and everything stopped. 

I never had a class with him in it before and I know everybody in here cause we have been in the same class since freshman year. But at 7:35 that day it was different they looked at me like they've seen a ghost. Especially Ethan I just wanted to go up and tell him "close your mouth you might catch flies" but I didn't but it did surprise me I didn't know that my appearance is so you know 'jaw-dropping'.

"OMG Ciara what did you do" my best friend Christine says snapping me out of my trance I was in and out of my ultimate stare down with Ethan.

"What do you mean"

"Duh you hair"

"Do you like" I said twirling around in front of her.

"Hell yeah, you look amazing, I wish you've done this sooner but now I'm like wow"

"Thanks Christine and lovely word choice and here you go Mrs.brown" I said walking to my desk and handing my late slip to the teacher.

If I may say so this must be fate or a coincidence because my desk is right next to Ethan.

"Okay class, I'm not gonna give you've some boring lecture on what we're going to be covering this year, so instead here are the worksheets you need to fill out so I can know you better and you guys can talk but don't get too loud" Mrs.Brown said handing out the papers to us and walking back to her desk and typed on the computer.

Right when I was about to get working. I get interrupted than no other person besides Ethan.

"Psssss Ciara pssssss"

"What I'm right next to you and were allowed to talk too"

"What the fuck are you doing here"

"Oh nothing just getting some free education that is provided for me how about you"

"Don't be a smart ass"

"Then don't be rude then"

"Are you new here"

"No I'm not new I've been going here since freshman year"

"Really how come I've never seen your pretty face around here before"

"Are you bipolar or something cause you just switched from total douche to total flirt and if so slow down your changes I don't want to get whiplash" 

"Can you just shut up, your so much prettier when you don't talk"

"Heyy,..." but I got interrupted then no other than my guardian angel aka christine.

"Umm Ciara can I talk to you for a quick moment, excuse us Ethan" she said while pulling my arm and taking me to her desk which is across the room.