Finding Cinderella

Finding Cinderella

When Cinderella accidentally lost something precious to her, it suddenly brought her life in grave danger. She tried her best to do what's right because she already knew and experienced the wrong. With a determined mind and weakened physical strength, she's bent upon finding help not only for herself but for other people as well. Will she find herself someone to rescue her? Maybe a prince or two? Or will evil beings chase her and catch her first?

Copyright © 2013 by Paramour23

All rights reserved.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and occurrences are a product of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, places or occurrences, is purely coincidental.

WARNING: MATURE CONTENT

Depicts: Ménage a trois; m/f/m; m/f; m/m

This story contains sexually explicit and mature material and is intended only for persons over the age of 18. By opening this document, you are stating that you are of legal age to access and view this work of fiction. All of the characters involved in the sexual and mature situations in this story are intended to be 18 years of age or older, whether they are explicitly described as such or not.

SAFE SEXUAL PRACTICES

This story is a work of fiction and depicts fantasy situations. Safe sex practices are not always referenced. Please always be sure to educate yourself about safe sex before engaging in physical intimacy. Please do not try any sexual practice without proper knowledge and guidance