Chapter 17

Read the song's lyrics
Megan's POV

When tomorrow comes
I'll be on my own
Feeling frightened of
The things that I don't know
When tomorrow comes
Tomorrow comes
When tomorrow comes

And though the road is long
I look up to the sky
Darkness all around, no hope that I could fly
Then I sing along, I sing along, then I sing along

I got all I need when I got you and I
'Cause I look around me, and see a sweet life
I'm stuck in the dark but you're my flashlight
You're getting me, getting me, through the night
Kick start my heart when you shine it in my eyes
Can't lie, it's a sweet life
I'm stuck in the dark but you're my flashlight
You're getting me, getting me, through the night
You're my flashlight 

Ooh

I blinked afew times is that my imagination or Bella is really in front of me singing " am I dreaming? " I said to myself  " no you're not " Bella said and came to me and took my hand while looking into my eyes " I love you so much Megan " I frozed while my tears continue to fall on my cheeks " Bella you're awake you didn't leave me " I said crying and hugged her " I can't even if I try " " now that you sang to her I need to examine you " Dr Remy said out of nowhere " ok now I'm ready " Bella said " ok Megan please let here's lay down " I got out of bed and Bella layed down.
After afew minutes her parents came "Bella, oh my God my baby is awake " her mom said with tears on her cheek add went to hug her "thank you so much Megan you've done so much to help her wake " Paul said and hugged me " she's the love of my life I have to fight for her " I said blushing " I'm done, she's okay but we will have her for two days to make sure everything is okay also she will need a physio therapy " " thanks Doc " we said " wait, physio therapy??? How long I have been in coma? " Bella asked confused " almost three months " Dr Remy said " oh God " " the important thing is that you're awake and healthy " Dr Remy replied and went out of the room " princess I missed you so much " her father said kissing her head " I missed you too guys " her mother looked at me then whisper in her husband ear " okay we will go and buy coffee and hot chocolate for you guys " she winked at me and shut the door " come here " Bella said, I sat beside her and she put her hand on my face " I missed you so much " I told her with tears in my eyes " me too " she said "you too?? " I looked at her confused "Yes, through my coma I would hear your voice while singing and speaking to me and I heard your crying " and a tear fall from her eye and I wiped it with my thumb " God it broke my heart every time I heard you crying, I cried inside and yelled but nothing came out, my heart was aching for you, to comfort you and hug you, I prayed to God for just one more chance to see your face, to kiss your soft lips to tell you how much I love you how much of an idiot I was to let you go " my heart melt to her words and now we were both crying "Megan, I love you with all my heart, your love bring me back you were literally my flashlight in the darkness " I held her face " I love you too " and kissed her lips with so much passion and love God I was yearning for her touch, to hear her voice, to feel her lips against mine again. After afew minutes we heard a soft knock on the door " Hello Bella I'm glad you woke up and by the way I'm Dr Cameron, your doctor " Dr Cameron said " thank you doc for helping me " " you're welcome that's our job. And let me tell you, you have an amazing best friend here she loves you truly it's rare to find true love, Don't forget that " and with that she walked away and Bella looked at me confused " I um.. Her and Dr Remy are lovers and they know about my love for you actually they were very supportive and helping " I said looking down blushing " Megan look at me " Bella said softly " I didn't mean to stress you, sorry " I whispered. Bella grabbed my chain with the tips of her fingers and made look into her green eyes God her eyes, "I love you and not just as my best friend I thought I made that clear " I blushed " which reminds me, Megan Smith will you be my girlfriend? " OH. MY. GOD I can't believe what I'm hearing, Bella is asking me to be her girlfriend oh my God "Megan? " frozen "Megan if you don't want to it's alright, I understand y-" I cut her rambling " Yes, yes I would like to be your girlfriend " I said with a huge grin on my face " I love you " " l love you too " and we kissed again but now it's different, now she's my girlfriend, YES,.