Chapter 11

Megan's POV

Oh my God, ooooh my God I kissed Bella, I kissed my best friend and the problem is that I like it. I like it so much, her lips so soft and tasty and her touch was amazing. I'm screwed.
I went to our room to sleep and I've tried to but every time I close my eyes Bella's face pop in mind. After like half an hour I heard the door of the room open, it's Bella, I closed my eyes and pretend to be sleeping I can't face her right now. She got under the covers and I felt her breath on my face while she stroked my hair " I'm so sorry Megan I don't know what came over me, I'm so sorry " I opened my eyes and reach out for her face " it's okay Bubley bear " she smiled and kissed my cheek " goodnight Marshmallow " " night " with that being said she hugged me from behind and I slowly drift to sleep.

Bella's POV

It's been a week since the kiss between me and Meg and there's has been som awkwardness between us " Baby you okay? " William asked "yeah just thinking " " about? " " oh nothing important just homework " I lied " I need to go now baby " I kissed him goodbye and went to my car. I need to talk to Megan.
I pulled out in front of Megan's house and ring the door bell. After a minute the door opened and it's Meg. " hi " " hi " we stare at each other, wow it's really awkward " mm I want to talk to you " I said " ah sure come on in " we went upstairs to her room " Megan I'm so sorry about the kiss I don't know what happened to me I.. " I've been cut off by her soft lips on mine I was taken back at first but then I kissed her back. Mmm, her lips test so damn good. After a while we both pulled back for a breath but Megan continue to kiss my jaw line and trailing kisses on my neck " ohh " I can't help but moaning.

Megan's POV

I didn't go to school today because I couldn't sleep yesterday all I've been thinking about is Bella's and her soft lips for the past week and I've been ignoring Matt because I feel guilty. He's a good kisser but his kiss nothing compared to Bella's. Minutes later l heard the door bell and I'm the only one in the house so I went downstairs to open and to my surprise it's Bella,I missed her so much, "hi " she said seeming nervous " hi " " mm I want to talk to you " Bella's voice brought me back to reality " ah sure come on in " we went to my room and Bella start talking " Megan I'm so sorry about the kiss I don't know what happened to me I " I wasn't paying attention to her talk because I was staring at her lips, I can't take it anymore, I cut her off by kissing her lips, oh god I missed her lips, her sweet lips and her lovely scent. After a while we both pulled for a breath but I continue to kiss her jaw line and trailing kisses down her neck " ohh " I heard her moaning and it's turning me on so much I backed her into the wall and attacked her lips again, I bite softly on her lower lip she moan and I took the chance to put my tongue inside her mouth, she taste strawberry her favorite ice cream flavor, I kissed her cheek and went to her ear and sucked her ear lobe " ah Megan " she moan loudly I trailed kisses all the way down to her collar bone and sucked on she moan even louder and put her hands in my hair pushing my face closer , must be her weak spot, after afew minutes I pulled back and stare at her flushed face " wow what was that " she asked still shocked " I can't help it since our kiss you're all I think about and when I saw you earlier I couldn't resist you I'm sorry Bella I don't know what is happening with me " she looked even more surprised " Megan, I don't what to say, I.. I.. I can't I need to go " with that she left " God what I've done?" I screamed into my pillow. I ruined our friendship.
It's been a week and Bella have been ignoring me totally " what's wrong between you and Bella? " Melanie asked " nothing " " yeah right " " it's really nothing " " okay I won't push it but I want you to know that I'm here for you " Melanie kissed my cheek and walked to her car. I need to do something, I can't lose Bella but first I need to talk to Matt I can't keep lying to him.
I met Matt at our usuall restaurant " hi baby " he peck my lips " " hi " " you said you need to talk to me so what's wrong " he asked " I wanna break up " he looked very shocked and sad " what?? Why?? Did I do something wrong I swear I can make it up for you I " " Matt it's not you it's me, I have feelings for someone " " what!! Who? " I took a deep breath and exhaled " It's..mm.. Bella " " what??? Since when " I told him everything from the beginning " I'm so sorry Megan, it must be hard on you " he said " it is, and don't know what to do " he looked like he's thinking " you have to tell her your real feeling you have my support and I'm here for you no matter what happen " " thank you so much Matt " we hugged and went in our different ways.
He's right in have to tell her the truth I can't lose her after all she's my best friend we have been through everything together and I don't want to change that.

Sorry for the long waiting hope you like the new chapter
Please Vote and Comment
XOXO
Memi