Chapter 22

Please listen to the song while reading this chapter
Eve's POV

Dear God, why are you torturing me??? First Megan and now Melanie. Why I keep falling for girls who already in love with someone else. Why can't I have a normal love story?? Why can't I fall for the right person??? I have been thinking about Melanie for the past month since we have had sex at the Christmas eve. I shouldn't have let that happen now look at me, lonely and in love with someone who doesn't care about me more than a good friend. Agh I'm so fucked up.

Megan's POV

Finally, we have graduated from high school and now it's summer so we decided to go to Miami to enjoy our summer.
(in Miami)
After we settled down and rested well we decided to have dinner at some fancy restaurant.
"Guys we have something to tell you" Drake said holding Melanie's hand we all focused on them " I'm pregnant " Melanie said add me, Bella and Eve squealed in happiness " oh my God I'm so happy for the both of you " I said and everyone congrats them then Drake cleared his throat and looked at Melanie and he looked nervous " Melanie, you're the joy of my life and everything I have, every time I see you I fall in love with you again, your smile can light up a whole city, your eyes can see through my soul, I don't have to hide my true self around you Cause you love me the way I am and now you're carrying my child who will be the second joy of my life " Drake got down on one knee " I love you so much Melanie, would you give me the honor of being mine forever and marry me " and he offered the most beautiful diamond ring and Melanie was crying and nodding her head " Yes " she said and he hugged her happily and slipped the ring on her finger " I love you " " l love you too " and they kissed and we clapped happily for them.
It was the most beautiful thing I have ever saw, the love in their eyes, I can't wait to make Bella mine officially too but I know it's still early.

Drake's POV

Today my doctor called me and told me that my condition -which is heart failure and according to my rare blood type there isn't any donor -is worsen every day and I should stay in the hospital but I refuse to, I want to spend every left minute of my life with my love, last week I proposed to her just to let her know that if I had lived I would have married her and I'm happy that she will have a piece of me forever . Let's just hope that I will have this last summer with her.

Melanie's POV

I'm over the clouds, I graduated from high school and I will start my path on being a lawyer,I'm pregnant and engaged to the love of my life.
It's been a month since The proposal and me and Drake have been hitting it so much but I think I need to give him a rest from sex cuz for the last he has been very fatigued but my damn hormones are killing me and I'm horny 24/7.
(A few days later on some restaurant)

We were eating but then suddenly Drake clenched his chest and fell to the floor " Baby " I screamed " someone call an ambulance " I yelled crying and Drake put his hand on my cheek " Baby listen to me, this is the end of my story -" " No don't say that " he cut me off panting " Baby please listen the doctor will explain later but baby this is the end I just want you to know that I loved you from the second I met you please take care of our baby " he kissed my lips softly " no baby please stay with me please " I said crying my heart out " I'm so tired, it's time to rest " he closed his eyes and I heard the horns of the ambulance " Baby please stay the help arrived "no response" no baby please " I screamed " move please " the paramedics said.

(at the hospital)
The doctor came to me and he didn't look happy, dear God please don't take him away from me, " I'm sorry to tell you this but we couldn't do anything, when he arrived he was already dead, his heart shut down immediately " I fell to the floor crying hysterically and I felt someone hugging me and everything went black.

Always in a rush
Never stay on the phone long enough
Why am I so self-important?
Said I'd see you soon
But that was, oh, maybe a year ago
Didn't know time was of the essence

So many questions
But I'm talking to myself
I know that you can't hear me any more
Not anymore
So much to tell you
And most of all goodbye
But I know that you can't hear me any more

It's so loud inside my head
With words that I should have said
And as I drown in my regrets
I can't take back the words I never said
I never said
I can't take back the words I never said

Always talking shit
Took your advice and did the opposite
Just being young and stupid
I haven't been all that you could've hoped for
But if you'd held on a little longer
You'd have had more reasons to be proud

So many questions
But I'm talking to myself
I know that you can't hear me any more
Not anymore
So much to tell you
And most of all goodbye
But I know that you can't hear me any more

It's so loud inside my head
With words that I should have said
And as I drown in my regrets
I can't take back the words

The longer I stand here
The louder the silence
I know that you're gone but sometimes I swear that I hear
Your voice when the wind blows
So I talk to the shadows
Hoping you might be listening 'cos I want you to know

It's so loud inside my head
With words that I should have said
And as I drown in my regrets
I can't take back the words I never said
I never said
I can't take back the words I never said
Never said
I can't take back the words I never said

I have been crying for the past week, I can't imagine that he's gone now. Just afew days we were celebrating our engagement and now he's gone forever, the pain in my heart is so much and I had almost lost my baby but I promised him that I will take care of our baby. I looked at my ring remembering his happiness when I said yes, why God why. And I broke down again and a few minutes later I felt someone hug me and I know it's Eve, she hasn't left my side since that day and she has been taking care of me and making sure I'm eating well for the baby.
God I'm so tired and I miss him so much.

Sorry for the waiting I'm busy with my college study
I don't know why I almost cried while writing this
So there will be an epilogue and then it's complete
XOXO
Memi