Chapter Six

I sigh in relief as I inspect the closet that we've completed cleaning. Everything was in perfect alignment! Sayomi took my hand and we went to check on Soul, Black*Star, Tsubaki, and Maka, but when we got there, all there was, was an empty hallway. I hear Sayomi chuckle cutely. We head for the entrance of the DWMA, but right before leaving there was a loud bang comes from the back of the large school. "What was that?" Sayomi asks. "Maybe we should check it out." I answer. I take her hand and we search the DWMA until we found the area the bang came from: someone broke into the Death Room!

The gaping hole was so uneven and out of order. It's repulsive.

Sayomi takes my hand and runs into the room. "Let's see who it is!" she whispers.

We reach the end of the long hallway to find three cloaked figures. One was big, the other small and the third one was hovering over the ground, looking into Dad's mirror. The two grounded figures turn around and remove their hoods. It's the witch and the werewolf that helped Medusa free the kishin.

"Sayomi, be careful! They're dangerous!" I warn. "Don't worry, Kid." She smiles at me and releases my hand. "That girl over there has a pretty small soul, but the bigger one… his soul is big. And the lady over there I take it that she's a witch." She stated. "Alright then. I'll go for the big one and you take on the girl,' I said. "And the witch." She continued my sentence. "Wait, we don't know what we're dealing with!" I yell out to her, but she was already gone. I had to make up for my part and do what I said I'd do. I went right for Free.

He tried to attack Sayomi, but I wouldn't let that happen. I go at him with everything I've got. It would have been easier to fight him if I had my weapons with me, but I can manage without them for now.

Since he's bigger and had a lot more weight I should be a little faster than him, which makes it easier to tire him out.

I check up on Sayomi who was defeating Eruka with ease. I watched as she took her out in an instant, but when I realized that I was still fighting with Free, things didn't go so well for me. I was smacked. Hard. I could hear Sayomi call out my name. "I'm ok!" I call out to her. I kind of struggle to get off my butt, but my body recuperates after a while. I hear I see Sayomi on the verge of attacking Free, but just as she was going to strike, she was stopped. A purple whip-like thread caught Sayomi's wrist. She looks up at the witch –who was now floating higher in the air.

She brings Sayomi closer to her, so they were face to face. Well, more like cloak to face. She begins to talk to Sayomi, but they're too high up for me to actually hear what she says. After a while of silent talking I see Sayomi's head tilt upward. The witch's purple threads were entering Sayomi's body through her mouth. I shout her name and begin to run up to them, but Free catches me and holds me in a suffocating bear hug. I cant break free. I scream out her name and demand the witch to stop… that doesn't work.

Sayomi is released when all the purple threads are done entering her body. The hooded woman drops Sayomi and I am released. I run and slide on my knees, catching her in the process. Her eyes open, but their droopy and tired. I pick her up – she's a lightweight. The trio disappear in a whiff of purple smoke.

"Kid." Sayomi says my name and places her hand on my cheek to get my attention. "Let's get outta here." I tell her.