Chapter Two

Another boring morning has arrived. Time for another boring day at my father's beautiful school…

After a long hour of getting ready Liz Patty and I are finally out of the house and walking to school. The walk seems long and dry. No one really says anything. Patty's skipping and singing while dragging her sister along with her. I watch them and think about how good of weapons they are…and their symmetry when their in weapon forms…Ah, beautiful symmetry!

Eventually, we arrive at Shibusen with only 3 minutes to spare. Students are rushing to class, emptying the halls… Finally, we get to where we need to be.

Today Stein is going over another one of his dissection lectures. Again. The class is half dead…

Soul and Black*Star is skipping class. Again. I worry about them sometimes.

School ends and the halls flood with kids…in no specific order. It disgusts me. We – Liz, Patty, and I – plan another game of basket ball with the others before leaving for home.

We were outside of the school, about to make our way down the stairs when I feel something smash against my back. I turn around a girl sat on the ground, papers all over the floor around her. She rubs her head and looks up at me. My eyes widen. SYMMETRY! She bends down on the balls of her feet and begins to pick up her papers. "Sorry about that. I wasn't paying attention to what I was…" she looks up at me and stands her eyes were locked deep into mine, but all I could think about was her symmetry. She's like a walking piece of art work. I pull the girl into a tight hug and cry out to her: "You're so wonderful. Your symmetry is amazing!"

I can here Patty laughing in the background and Liz mutter something, but I pay no mind. I can't help but to notice that she smells like fresh strawberries. It's intoxicating. Just like her balanced features.

"Umm, my symmetry?" she asks. I break my grip and hold her shoulders. Her face is a dark red. "Look at you! You're so beautiful!" I tell her. Her face grows even redder. It's kinda cute. "I'm not that pretty… Uh, is he okay?" she asks Liz. "O.C.D." she says from behind me.

I eye the girl once more. And that's when I knew I had to take a risk. Her breast! I take a risk and burry my face in her chest. "They're so wonderful!"

Liz pulls me off of the girl and we head down the stairs. Patty stays behind and apologizes for me assaulting her… (I don't think its assault, she has perfect boobs!)

We finally get home and all I can think about is her: Long red hair, deep blue eyes, wearing a plaid skirt and a button up shirt with a tie to top it off. It's all so wonderful! So…symmetrical! "C'mon, Kid, I'm leaving to play basket ball with Maka and the others, are you coming?" Patty asks cutely as she steps through my door way. I nod and remove myself from my bed. "Let's go." I say.

The score is 34 to 7 (I tried to convince them to make Maka's team's score 8 points instead of 7, but they said it would be cheating…)

Soul calls for a timeout to discuss a punishment for the team leader. Black*Star, Patty, Maka, are on one team (Maka is their captain) and Soul and Tsubaki are on my team (I'm the captain). Cronas on the bench. "I say that if Maka's team loses she has to spend the entire weekend with her pops!" Soul smirks deviously. Maka whines. "W-wait a minute guys! I don't think we should do that!" she waves her hands defensively. "And if we lose, Kid has to tilt all his paintings in his one whole inch to the right!" Black*Stars said. I fall to the ground. Even thinking about my paintings being off makes me sick. "Please don't do that to me," is all I am able to say. I continue to repeat it. I can hear Patty's laughter in the background.

They all continued with the discussion. I'm trying to keep myself from throwing up blood. The ball bounces against the pavement. I stand to my feet with Patty's help. "So, are we ready to play?" a voice asks.

It was her.

Maka squealed and ran toward the girl and hugged her. "Everyone, this is Sayomi, my big sister!" she says. The redhead waves at us as she smiles her beautiful smile.