Liar Liar Lips On Fire

A/N Sorry it took me kinda long to update. It's been pretty hectic with school and stuff. Plus I've been having some writer's block. Please Vote/Comment/Share!

Giovanna's POV

 I woke up somewhere around 3. I groaned at the clock, hoping it was lying. As much as I love sleeping, I hate waking up anywhere past 11. My mom always scolded me when I slept in. Now, I always feel guilty if I oversleep even if I don't have anything planned. It actually unnerves me. Just like now.

I got up and walked to my room. There, I brushed my teeth, washed my face, put my hair up, and readjusted my sling. After I finished my morning routine, I wondered where everyone was. Luckily when I opened the door, Linda was walking by in a fast pace.

"Linda?"

She immediately halted and smiled at me.

"Giovanna! How are you? I heard you had an uneasy sleep last night."

"I'm alright, better now. Do you know where David is?"

She gave me a smile that looked like she knew something that I didn't. I didn't think much of it though.

"He's with some unexpected guests. I'll show you the room if you'd like."

"That'd be great, thanks."

There was comforting silence between us as we walked, then curiosity got the best of me.

"So who are the unexpected guests?"

Maybe some UPS guys got lost?

I really doubted it was a UPS guy, but I couldn't think of anyone else.

"It's quite a big jumble right now, but I think David will be able to explain."

"Okay."

We stopped in front of a door and Linda told me to walk right in.

"David?"

I saw him with some random girl in his arms. What the hell is going on? She is definitely not a UPS guy. And what is she doing in his arms?!

Whoa calm down there, Giovanna. What is with me?

David looked up with confusion and slight panic on his face.

"Oh um hey...Giovanna."

The girl finally used her own legs and faced me. Her blonde hair looked even brighter as the sun from the window hit it. He blue eyes were what could be described as light - almost grey, and her cheeks were soft rosy red. I suddenly felt self conscious about myself. I realized then that I was still wearing my pajamas. Just perfect. Why the hell was I still wearing pajamas? But, more importantly what was she doing in his arms?

Before I could make my exit and go crawl into a hole, the girl started speaking.

"You must be Giovanna! David's told me about you. My name's Ava."

"Um hi. Well you already know about me. So uh, who are you?"

I looked over at David who seemed to be frozen in place.

"I'm Ben's sister."

My mood lit up a bit at the good news.

"Really? That's great!"

But, while I spoke my gaze drifted toward the ruffled up bed. Her hair did look a bit messy...

Oh God no! David wouldn't do that! Would he?

I felt the jealousy come back at full blast. But, why the hell am I jealous? It's not like we're together! We're FRIENDS. It's like I said before, no way in hell would we be anything more than that.