✍ @AmythestWinter(A. L. Winter)✍

Start from the beginning

pt2: How many hours a day do you write?

A.L Winter: It really depends how many hours a day I write. I know with how many people vote and comment as well as read my stories mean I at least need to have one update a day if possible. But it really differs depending on the time of day or if I've got some crazy idea. Sometimes I can get a chapter done in ten minutes and sometimes I work for three hours and get a new book out and multiple chapters for other books done and waiting to be published.

5. What made you want to become a writer? Does writing energize or exhaust you?why?

A.L Winter: What made me want to become a writer is really a hard question. I would say because of that game I would play with my friends, we would create stories and share them with one another. I think that led me into writing now, how I saw it as a chance to create things I've never been able to before. Writing energizes me more than anything, sometimes when I finish writing a chapter I can't wait to publish it because I know people will love it.

pt2: Have you ever gotten reader's block?

A.L Winter: I've hardly ever gotten writers block. When I come out with a new idea I already plan in my head what will happen and how it will end.

6. What,How,why did you join wattpad? What do you think makes a good story?

A.L Winter: I joined wattpad a while back when on vacation with my family. Due to the limit of weight for your luggage at airports you can't take many books. When I was on the AppStore, I found wattpad and gave it a go. To me, a good story means a well-rounded character, thought-through plot, some good grammar where names are capitalized and new words of the sentence capitalized as well, not too complex where I have no idea what I'm readying, and NOT cliche.

pt2: What is your writing style? Do you try more to be original or to deliver to readers what they want?

A.L Winter: o me, my writing is style is just a reflection of me really. I try to be original and really try to, sometimes I do take topics most writers use, but I put my own spin on it.

7. How do you find or make time to write? How do you think you've evolved creatively?

A.L Winter: I find time to write really when I want to. Mainly it's in the morning or at night that I write (when my ideas are in) and I'm constantly getting new story ideas every hour that I want to make into something more.

pt2: What are some of your weird writing habits/rituals? What about weird obsessions both literary and normal life?

A.L Winter: Weird writing habits or rituals for me would be listening to sad or energetic music as I eat.

8. How has writing changed you ? If you could write about anyone fiction/nonfiction who would you write about?

A.L Winter: Writing has changed me in so many ways really. Not only do I see papers in school improving, but it's helped me developed a higher creativity level. I love fiction better, just because I get to create things and no one can say 'that didn't happen' or 'that's not real.' I can express magic and supernatural elements as I create a fictional world that I'd love to be part of.

pt2: What would the main characters of your book say about you?

A.L Winter: The main character would pretty much say I am a fan on no happily ever afters. They would say I'm in for making their life miserable yet I do deliver happy moments in their life.

9. What is your favorite part of all your books? Do you think someone could be a writer if they don't feel emotions strongly? why?

A.L Winter: My favorite parts of my books would be the ending. I have every ending done in my head for every book I have out or want to put out. To me, you need to understand emotions enough to be able to put them into your works. What makes a good writer is to be able to express things and make the reader feel for your characters, to even hate or love them.