19

Tori

The Monday after what happened at school me, Allison, and Lydia walked down the halls together hearing everybody talking about it. I reached up and started twirling a curl between my fingers aimlessly; a nervous habit.

"It's just weird. Everyone's talking about what happened the other night but no one knows it was us." Allison stated lowly so only we could hear.

"Thank you, for the protection of minors." Lydia grumbled rolling her eyes.

"Tori, Lydia, do you guys think I made the wrong decision?" Allison asked us changing the topic.

"About that jacket with that dress? Absolutely." I told her looking at her outfit and cringing. She rolled her eyes and shook her head.

"You know what I mean." Allison said.

"Hello. Scott locked us in a classroom and left us for dead. He's lucky we're not pressing charges or making him pay our therapy bills." Lydia told her as we continued on walking down the halls together.

Me, Lydia, and Allison walked into Harris' classroom together. I took my spot next to Lydia and watched Allison as she sat in some random seat next to some random kid. She was trying to ignore Scott.

"Allison" Scott said walking in just as the bell rang.

"Mr. McCall, please take a seat." Mr. Harris sharply spoke as walked in the classroom and closed the door. He grabbed a stack of papers from his desk and started handing them out.

"You have 45 minutes to complete the test. 25 percent of your grade can be earned right now simply by writing your name on the cover of the blue book. However, as happens every year, one of you will inexplicably fail to put your name on the cover and I'll be left yet again questioning my decision to ever become a teacher. So let's get the disappointment over with. Begin." He miserably explained. I started filling in the bubbles to the correct answers. This test was not that hard, to me at least.

"Mr. McCall? Mr. Stilinski?" I heard Mr. Harris yell making me snap my head up as the two ran out of the classroom. The bang of the door closing following closely after. I looked at Lydia who just shrugged and continued with her test. I cleared my head and continued up my test as well.

"That test was not as hard as I thought" I told Lydia leaning against the wall in front of the exit that lead onto the lacrosse fields right outside the boys locker room.

"I know right. It was super easy." Lydia agreed. We heard the yells of the boys and soon they all came tumbling out and running out onto the field. I rolled my eyes then turned back to Lydia.

"If I don't get a 100, I'll be so pissed." I told her laughing. She laughed as well and agreed.

"Oh here, you should try this new lip gloss I got. It's shimmery and pink!" She cheered handed me the tube. I painted some across my lips and puckered them jokingly making her laugh.

"Hey Tori? Can we talk for a second?" I heard from beside us. I turned surprised to see Scott standing there nervously. I smiled softly and nodded.

"I'll be right back Lyds. Just go save me a seat" I told her. She nodded then walked out. I followed Scott to an empty classroom.