17

Tori

"Can somebody please explain to me what's going on because I'm freaking out here. I would like to know why. Scott?" Allison stated turning towards Scott who looked very overwhelmed.

"Somebody killed the janitor" Stiles spoke up shocking everyone.

"What?" I asked feeling the fear bubbling up inside me.

"Yeah the janitors dead" Stiles sighed.

"What's he talking about? Is this a joke?" Allison desperately asked Scott.

"What, who killed him?" Jackson asked. In my head pictures from the night at the movie store popped up.

"No,no, no,no. This was supposed to be over. The mountain lion killed-" I began to say as I paced the room gripping at the roots of my hair.

"Don't you get it? There wasn't a mountain lion." Jackson snapped.

"Who was it? What does he want? What's happening? Scott!" Allison yelled freaking out. I don't blame her for being freaked out because we all our but honestly she's starting to get on my nerves with her obnoxious behavior.

"I- I don't know. I- I just - if - if we go out there he's gonna kill us."Scott managed to choke out from all the pressure being thrown onto him.

"Us? He's gonna kill us?" Lydia spoke, shock and terror laced each word.

"Who? Who is it?" Allison snapped.

"It's Derek. Derek Hale." Scott told us confidently.

"Derek killed the janitor?" Jackson asked. Scott didn't say anything confirming his question.

"Are you sure?" I asked him softly, he had enough harshness for one night.

"I saw him" Scott nodded.

"But the mountain li-" I began to say until Scott cut me off.

"No. Derek killed them." He told me.

"All of them?" Lydia asked shocked.

"Yeah, starting with his own sister." Scott confirmed. I was really starting to regret agreeing to come with everyone tonight. I should've followed my first instinct to stay home. I walked back over to Stiles and laced my hand in his trying to find some way of comfort. He gave my hand a squeeze to show his support.

"So the bus driver?" Allison asked.

"And the guy in the video store. It's been Derek the whole time. He's in here with us and if we don't get out, he'll kill us too." Scott told us.

"Call the cops" Jackson immediately says.

"No" Stiles replies quickly, I look up at him confused. Why wouldn't he call the cops.

"Wh- what do you mean no?" Jackson asks in disbelief.

"I mean no. Do you want to hear it in Spanish? No. Look Derek killed three people ok? We have no idea what he's armed with." Stiles defended.

"Your dad is armed with an entire Sheriff's department. Call him." Jackson demanded to Stiles.

"I'm calling." Lydia stated. I was about to say something to her but Stiles beat me to it. He let go of my hand and tried to step towards her but Jackson slid in front of him.

"No Lydia would you just hold on a sec-"

"Yes, we're at Beacon Hills High School. We're trapped and we need you to- but- she hung up on me." Lydia said staring at her phone in disbelief.