2

Tori

It was finally the end of the day and I managed to find Allison's locker. I was leaning against the one beside here's waiting for her to finish up and also waiting for my sister who I say strutting down the hallway towards us. As I looked around I noticed the two boys in my English class were staring at us. I noticed Scott staring at Allison longingly. I smirked realizing he had a crush.

"That jacket is absolutely killer. Where'd you get it?" Lydia said walking up to Allison and looking at the jacket.

"My mom was a buyer for a boutique in San Fransisco." Allison replied.

"And you are me and Tori's new best friend" Lydia replied gesturing between us two. I laughed and Allison smiled. Sadly, Jackson came up and hugged Lydia from behind.

"Hey Jackass" I snapped.

"Hey bitch" he snapped back.

"Oh shut up you too. You know you both are like best friends so stop acting like your not. Hey Jackson" Lydia said then turned around and started making out with him. I scoffed and looked at Allison who awkwardly looked around.

Eventually they stopped and Lydia turned to her again.

"So this weekend there's a party."

"A party?" Allison asked confused.

"Yea he-Friday night. You should come." Jackson said to her smiling. Ew I'm gonna throw up.

"I can't. It's family night this Friday. Thanks for asking." Allison said. I was impressed but shocked and so was Lydia.

"You sure? Everyone's going after the scrimmage." Jackson said trying to convince her to come.

"You mean like footballs?" She asked confused. Jackson scoffed and laughed at that. Asshole.

"Footballs a joke in Beacon Hills. The sport here is lacrosse. We've won the state championship for the past three years."

"Because of a certain team captain" Lydia said placing her hand on his chest.

"Well we have practice in a few minutes. That is if you don't have anywhere-" Jackson began to say when Allison cut him off.

"Well actually I was going to-"

"Perfect you're coming" Lydia said smiling at her. Allison smiled back then looked at me with pleading eyes. I shrugged.

"It's fun" i whispered to her. She sighed and nodded. After she gathered her things me, Lydia, and her all walked down to the lacrosse field. Walking on this field in heels sucks I tell you that. Even if it is wedges.

We took a seat on the bleachers behind the players bench. I saw Stiles and Scott down there and I walked over to them.

"Hey boys." I said pushing both their shoulders and sitting in between them.

"H-hey Tori" Stiles said nervously and waving at me. I giggled and waved back then turned to Scott. He looked determined but also a little frustrated.

"So Scott, I feel like you have a little crush on my new friend Allison. Is that correct?" I asked him. He looked shocked.

"W-what are you talking about I don't- I don't even know her. I don't know what your talking about." He stuttered out quickly. I grinned then leaned over to Stiles.

"He definitely does" I whispered. He nodded grinning. "Well I'm going back to my girls up there. You guys are sweet, I hope you guys get on the field this year. I know I'll be cheering for you both if you do" I said smiling then walking back up there. I looked back down and Stiles freaking out and Scott blushing.