11

Tori

"Come on Scott!" I cheered happily making Jackson turn to me and glare. I glared back just to piss him off some more.

"You can do it Scott." Allison told him smiling then turned to Jackson. "Jackson? Do you mind shutting up?" She snapped. My mouth formed into an 'o' shape as Lydia sent her an icy glare.

"Go Allison!" I cheered jokingly. Lydia rolled her eyes while Jackson still glared at me. Allison laughed slightly and thanked me.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm just flashing back to the words 'I'm a great bowler'" Jackson said.

"Maybe he just needs a little warm up" I muttered to Stiles nodding making him laugh.

"Or he just needs the kiddy bumpers" Jackson snapped. "Same with you."

"Stop being an ass she's trying her best" Stiles defended me.

"Shut up Stilinski" Jackson seethed then turned around having Lydia comforting him.

"Thanks for sticking up for me" I told him softly.

"No problem, plus he's being such a dick" He groaned. I nodded giggling. Allison walked over to go help Scott out.

Scott then proceeded to throw the ball directly into the gutters once again. Jackson howled in laughter obnoxiously.

"Great job McCall. Man you really are a pro." Stiles turned around glaring and was about to say something when I grabbed his hand making him snap his head down to our entwined hands laying on his lap.

"Just ignore him. It'll only make this not fun" I told him looking into his wide, caramel eyes.

"O-ok" he stuttered nodding frantically. I smiled then turned back around to see Allison whisper something to Scott and walk back smirking. I kept my hand Stiles', I liked the feeling.

Scott rolled the ball this time sending it crashing into the pins giving him a strike. I gaped at him. "What did you say to him?" Lydia asked leaning over towards us.

"Just gave him something to think about." She replied grinning. I gave her a weird look then saw Scott dazed as he sat down.

"Come on Scott! Now I'm in last place!" I joked. He laughed and 'apologized'.

"I'll throw the ball into the gutter if you'd like. Then I'll be in last place." Stiles joked. I laughed and shook my head.

"It's fine I'll just have to deal with it. Unless when it's my turn you can help me out." I said turning to him grinning.

"Y-yeah definitely" he said smiling wide. I laughed and turned to see a smirk on Lydia's face. She made a heart and placed it in front of her face like and looked through it like it was me and Stiles in it. I rolled my eyes gave her the finger with my free hand. She raised an eyebrow then pointed to our interlocked hands. I blushed and turned away hearing her laugh.

~~~~~~~~~~

I clapped as Scott walked confidently back to our table. He got another strike.

"That is seriously amazing. Jackson, uh, how many strikes is that?" Allison asked smirking.

"It's six. In a row" Jackson grumbled.

"Something just clicked I guess" Scott said looking at Allison.

"Maybe it's natural talent" she replied.

"I could use some natural talent. You mind helping me out this time Scott?" Lydia asked flirtatiously. I stared at her wide eyed. She didn't.