10

Tori

"Lydia I need your help!" I yelled frustratingly from my room as I was getting ready for the group date. Let's be honest, it's a date.

"What's wrong?" She asked rushing in my room in just her robe like I was.

"I need help deciding which outfit." I told her gesturing to the two outfits laying on my bed. One was a floral dress, black tights, and black simple heels. The other was a black tank top, light wash high waisted jeans, paired with an olive green jacket and black platform booties with silver spikes on the back.

"Hmm, definitely the jeans outfit." She told me looking at the outfit in admiration. "I adore this outfit and it will amazing on you!" She gushed.

"Thanks sis! Now go so I can do my hair and makeup!" I yelled ushering her out of my room.

"Wait one last thing, do you like Stiles? You may not know it but you look at him and there's something in your eyes..." She trailed off accusingly. I gaped at her.

"We're just friends! I don't- of course not- why would I- I don't have a crush on him." I stuttered out flustered. She smirked at me.

"Sure you don't" she replied sarcastically. "I ship it!" She yelled before rushing out. I rolled my eyes feeling the heat on my cheeks from blush. Did I have a crush on Stiles? I mean yeah he's sweet, smart, totally adorable, handsome, super awkward, funny, sarcastic, a cutie- ok that's enough. I think I have a crush on Stiles Stilinski.

I shook my head and hung the dress up and put the other things away leaving my outfit I was wearing out. I curled my hair in semi-tight curls and sprayed lots of hair spray in them to make sure they stayed put through out the night. I applied my usual make up and some cherry flavored Chapstick.

I skipped downstairs to see my mother looking over some files. Probably something from the recent divorce. "Hey sweetie. You look gorgeous. Who's the lucky guy that's your date for the night?" She asked looking up after hearing my heels against the wood floors.

"Stiles Stilinski.." I said blushing making my blushed cheeks even redder.

"The sheriffs son? He's such a good kid! And definitely a lucky one tonight!" She winked.

"Mom!" I groaned.

"What you look beautiful!" she defended.

"Thanks mommy" I said laughing and kissing her cheek. She smiled at me and her eyes started tearing up. "Mom what's wrong?" I asked worried.

"I'm just so proud of you and Lydia. Your both the smartest girls I know, absolutely drop- dead gorgeous and super sweet. I'm so happy your my daughters." She said smiling. I almost cried after hearing that.

"We love you so much mom" I heard Lydia say running down the stairs in her heels and hugging us both. We had a huge emotional group hug in the kitchen just saying how much we love each other.

"But seriously, have you seen our mom? Of course we're the way we are." I joked. They laughed and nodded.

"Now go to Allison's before your late!" Our mom said shooing us away. We grabbed Lydia's keys and hopped in the car and drove to Allison's.

Her mom answered the door and let us into Allison's room. Allison was frantically looking in her closet for a shirt to wear. Naturally, Lydia offered to help. She shouldn't have.

"Pass. Pass. Let me see," she said getting up and stomping towards the closet. "Pass. Pass. Uh, pass on all of it. Allison, my respect for your taste is dwindling by the second. Here." She finally said holding up a black shirt that was covered in sequins.

"Ooh that's cute" I told her.

"You think Scott will like it?" She asked nervously.

"Hell yeah" I told her nodding. She rolled her eyes grinning and laid on the bed. The door burst open and her dad walked in.

"Dad, hello?" Allison said annoyed he just barged in.

"Right I'm sorry. I completely forgot to knock." He apologized.

"Hi Mr. Argent." Me and Lydia greeted from Allison's bed. He waved at us from where he stood by the door.

"Dad did you need something?" Allison asked.

"I wanted to tell you that you'll be staying in tonight." He told her.

"What? I'm going out with my friends tonight." She told him shocked.

"Not when some animal out there is attacking people" he replied.

"Dad, dad, I'm-"

"It's out of my hands. There's a curfew. No ones allowed out past 9:30. Hey, no more arguing." He said sternly then left.

"Someone's daddy's little girl" Lydia said.

"Sometimes but not tonight." Allison then climbed out her window and did a flip off of the roof landing perfectly on her feet.

"What are you doing?" I hissed.

"Eight years of gymnastics. Are you coming?" She whisper yelled from down there.

"We'll take the stairs" I told her looking at Lydia who nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~

We walked into the bowling alley to see the boys sitting awkwardly. Jackson glaring at Scott and Stiles who fidgeted in their seats nervously. We walked over to them and they turned hearing the sound of mine and Lydia's heels. Stiles gaped at me and I blushed slightly.

"Hey" I said smiling at him.

"H-hi you look amazing." He said blushing.

"Thanks so do you" I winked then picked up some bowling shoes. "Come with me to get a bowling ball" I told him. He jumped up and followed me.

"Are you any good at bowling?" He asked me. I shrugged.

"I'm alright. How about you?" I asked inspecting a pink six bound ball. I'm not very strong.

"Um..." He said trailing off giving me my answer.

"It's alright I'll help" I said grinning. He blushed and we walked back over to the group.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I tilted my head in confusion as I watched the ball once again roll straight into the gutter. I guess Im the one who needs the help. I'm not having the best game. I pouted and walked back having Jackson and Lydia teasing me.

"Shut up" I snapped annoyed I was sucking so bad.

"Hey Tori, at least your doing better then me." Scott said to me, also annoyed at how he was doing.

"I think your doing fine. Your just warming up" Stiles suggested. I smiled thankfully at him.

"I used to go bowling all the time with my dad. When was the last time you went bowling?" Allison asked Scott, sitting down after getting a spare.

"At a birthday party...when I was eight" he muttered. I laughed making him glare at me.

"I'm so bad at this" Lydia whined then turned to me and sarcastically said "somebody brought their A game". I stared at her with wide eyes.

"You bitch" I said shocked. She laughed and sat down. I know she was just messing with me.

"I promise your not that awful" Stiles told me trying to cheer me up.

"Yes I am" I told him.

"No your really not I swear."

"Says the one who's doing actually really good" I told him crossing my arms. He shrugged grinning sheepishly. I rolled my eyes playfully and watched Jackson strut back to his seat cockily after getting a strike.

"Your up McCall" he said smirking. Come on Scott, show that asshole. I thought. Please Scott.

*so basically this is like part one of the group date. The next half of the date will be the next chapter!