16

Tori

"Do I have to go with you guys? I mean, last time I was with Jackson we were almost mawled to death by some in known creature- I mean a mountain lion." I grumbled to my sister as I pulled my hair back into a pony tail. She was forcing me to go out with her, Jackson, Allison, and Scott today. Stiles wasn't even going so why would I?

"Is it such a crime I actually like my sister and like hanging out with her." She replied tilting her head. I rolled my eyes and slipped on my leather jacket as Jackson honked his horn from outside.

"Tori, your sitting in the back." Jackson said as he moved the seat forward so I could climb in. Let me tell you, climbing into that tiny ass back seat was hard but doing it in high heeled booties was even harder. Once every one was situated, Jackson dialed Allison's number.

"Hello?" Her voice sounded through the blue tooth system in the car.

"Lydia says we're coming to get you." Jackson told her.

"Please don't. I'm sure he's on his way. He's only- 26 minutes late." She sighed.

"You hear that? First it's 'he's only 26 minutes late' a month later it's 'he only hits me when he's drunk' . Slippery slope Alliaon, slippery slope." Lydia told her through the phone.

"No" Allison repeated again just as we pulled up to her house. Jackson ended the call and rolled down the window.

"Too late. Lydia gets what Lydia wants. Come on, get in. We can stop by his place and see if he's there. Hop in the back with Tori." Jackson said getting out to let Allison in. I scooted over as far away as I could so she had room but we were still touching shoulders in the back seat.

"Lots of elbow room right?" I whispered sarcastically to her. She chuckled and nodded.

"Lots" she replied. A beep sounded through the car and Allison picked up her phone to see the screen was lit up.

"Is that him with the best explanation of why he's half a freaking hour late?" I asked leaning over slightly to get a glimpse of the text that read 'meet me at the school.'

"Not exactly. Scott told me to meet him at the school." Allison said reading the text message aloud.

"Jackson, go to the school then." Lydia demanded making Jackson roll his eyes and mutter incoherently to himself.

We pulled up the school to see it pitch black inside. Jackson hopped out of the car and moved the seat allowing both me and Allison to get out.

"What're they doing here anyway?" Jackson asked confused.

"All I got was this." Allison sighed looking down at her phone.

"The door lock at night, you know?" Lydia said leaning over from her seat to talk to us outside.

"Well that ones open" I told them all pointing towards the only open door in sight.

"You don't need me to state the obvious right?" Jackson asked turning to her.

"That they broke into the school? No pretty obvious." She replied nodding her head.

"Do you need us to come with you?" Jackson said gesturing between me and him. I nodded showing I would go with her.

"It's ok" She said shaking her head.

"Hey Allison-"

"You have this look like your about to say 'be careful'." Allison cut Jackson off from whatever he was going to say.

"I am...what?" He asked nothing her staring at him kind of weirdly. I was starting to feel quite uncomfortable because it seems like they're flirting to me.