Chapter 72

I've been updating a lot :) short chapter sorry :(

The ride to home was silent and I can feel the anger radiate off of Louis. Once in a while I would move my eyes from the window to flicker over towards him. Each time I look his jaw is clenched and his knuckles are white from his tight grip around the steering wheel.

"Louis I.." I begin to say but he slams his hands against the steering wheel, making me flinch away from him.

"Dammit Leah, I don't care anymore." He snaps and my chest immediately aches. My face must have showed it when he looks over at me and shakes his head.

"Shit not like that Leah. I don't care if I have to stay away from you. I won't let you keep this from Liam." He clarifies himself.

"Please don't tell him." I beg him.

"You keep things from him all the time Leah. And you will keep getting sicker, how do you think Liam will deal with that? He's gonna blame it all on himself if something happens to you."

"We don't even know that I am sick, it could be a mistake. Doctors aren't right every time." The words tumble out of my mouth, the most I have spoken to Louis in the last two weeks.

"Well what if you are Leah? What if?" He debates with me.

"Well we will deal with this after his wedding."

"We?"

"I will deal with this after his wedding." I change my statement and he huffs.

"Why are you pushing me away?" He questions me as he moves his eyes back to the road.

I don't answer him but instead I look down to my hands.

"Fine don't answer me. Like I should care." His words are harsh.

"Why?"

"Why what?"

"Why do you care so much for me? Why do you keep trying? I'm broken, I can't be fix. I will be forever fucked up."

"You aren't broken and you aren't fucked up. Don't you dare say that again." His voice is stern and I look up at him.

"You didn't answer my question."

"Which one?" He tries to divert the question.

"Why do you care so much? Why do you keep trying? That question."

"There are two questions there." He states the obvious.

"Just tell me." I push.

I just want him to say three words. I want him to finally admit it.

"You are my friend." His voice is off.

"Why can't you tell me the truth?" I ask in frustration.

"I am. You are my friend and best friend's sister."

"I mean, why can't you admit your feelings for me to my face?"

"What feelings? I don't know what you are talking about." He's such a horrible liar.

"I heard you." I whisper and his head snaps towards me. He pulls the car over to the side of the road and turns himself to look at me.

"What do you mean you heard me?"

"When you were talking to Liam."

"Oh my god." He gapes, covering his face with his hands.

"It's not like.." I begin to say but he cuts me off.

"I knew that's why you didn't want to be around me. I know you hate me Leah, I mean how couldn't you? I've hurt you so much. Did Liam put you up to this? To have me take you to.."

"No he didn't. I asked him if you could take me." I interrupt him.

"I don't understand. If you hate me,"

"I don't hate you Louis."

"Then what is your feelings then?" He asks.

"How am I suppose to admit my feelings if you can't?"

"You know my feelings. You were pretending to be asleep don't you remember?"

"You never told me. You told my brother and not me."

"It's the same thing." He defends.

"No it's not and you know it." I look out the window as cars drive past.

"Fine alright. I'm in love you Leah. I love you. I always have ever since I spent that day with you at my parent's pond over a year ago." He admits and my heart pounds uncontrollably along with butterflies swarming inside of my belly.

"What else do you want me to say? How about this? When Niall was blackmailing me to stay away from you, it ripped me apart. Then after I found out you slept with him, I couldn't deal with myself. Then when you picked him at the docks, I lost it. But I couldn't tell you, I know you would have been heart broken. Even through all the shit I've put you through between lying to you, telling you I hate you, not being there for you and not standing up for you, I hope you can believe I love you. I love you Leah I really do. Please believe me." He pleas with tears running down his cheeks.

I try to blink away the tears that are forming in my eyes. I never knew that he has been through this much hurt, not physical hurt but broken hearted. I want to tell him it's okay, but I can't find words. I'm overwhelmed by my thoughts and my feels right now that I can't process what to do or what to say next.

"So are you going to tell me that you hate me now? After I admitted everything to you?" He asks me as tears continue to pour out of his eyes.

I'm silent and he laughs.

"So that's it huh? I tell you my feelings and you become silent? I should have known better." He hits his hands against the steering wheel again, making me jump away from him once again.

"I-I.." I stutter and he rolls his eyes.

I've never seen him so insecure before.

"Just say it. I hate you. Just do it Leah." He pushes and my head spins.

"I-I don't h-hate you."

"Then what is it Leah. I'm going to hurt anyways so just say it!" He yells.

"I love you!" I shout back at him and his mouth falls open.

"W-what?" He stammers and I sigh as I look into his eyes.

"I love you." I whisper.

"Are you lying?" There is a spark of doubt in his voice.

"No I'm not. I really do." I swear to him.

He reaches his hand across towards me. I flinch away as he caresses my cheek with his hand. He leans into me until our faces are inches away. I try to pull away, his big blues eyes look into mine.

"Leah I won't hurt you." He whispers and I nod.

He leans in closer and I can feel his staggered breath against my skin as our noses slightly touch. My lips part when his lips brush against mine. Fear swipes through me as I pull back from him and he sighs.

"Leah, trust me. I won't hurt you. Please believe me." He begs me as he attempts to pull me closer.

I give in as I convince myself that he won't hurt me, for a fact I know he won't. I relax myself as he leans in and connects his lips to mine. His kiss is gentle and honestly I missed his lips. His is so different compared to Niall's, or anyone's for that matter. His lips are softer and fits perfectly with mine. They aren't too big, too narrow, too small, too plump, or too fat. They are perfect and I can tell he actually cares about me by the way he kisses me. He doesn't force them against mine nor does he try to make a heated makeout. He carefully moves his lips with me in a caring and lovable way. He caresses both of my cheeks with his palms and I put my hand on his chest. He pulls away and his eyes flutter open as he rests his forehead against mine.

"I love you." He whispers and I smile.

"I love you too."

"Will you please let me take you to the doctors? I don't want to lose you again." He begs me and I sigh.

"Fine, but it stays between us." I compromise with him and he nods as he pulls away from me. He rests his back against his seat and looks over at me, smiling widely.

"What?" I laugh and he shakes his head.

"Nothing, I just feel happy again." He says honestly with he slight laugh.

"Call your doctor back and tell him to make another appointment for today with a specialist." Louis orders me and I nod.

I dial the doctor's number as Louis pulls back onto the road.

Maybe I can be fixed, maybe I won't be broken forever.
----------------------------------------------
This has to be one of my favorite chapters I wrote :)

COMMENT AND VOTE PLEASE :)

DIANA IS ON REPLAY<3

SOOO
I learned so many cool fun facts about you guys! Someone can vibrate their eyes (don't know how but sounds awesome), has been to 14 countries, can sing in 8 different languages (I can sing in 2), has been chased by a wild monkey, someone has a Jim Carrey autograph, someone is a unicorn, and someone can blow a balloon up with their nose!!! (Coolest thing ever!) and many other things! Also many people have different hobbies likes riding horses, singing, dancing, cheering, and playing sports! And many of you are GAMERS like me!!!!

So next question is for you all is: What fandoms do you belong to and who is your role model? I am a Directioner, Sherrio, Lovatic, Smiler, 5SOSFAM, Mixer, and Swiftie. And my role model has to be the one and only Demi Lovato. I love her so much and I look up to the strong person she has become!