Last Days and Reunions!

Anthony POV
Finals are over, and today is the final day of 8th grade. I'm nervous and excited. I really don't know what my emotions are right now! They're all over the place! It's the last day of the prison we refer to as school. But the thing is that I don't know whether I should be happy or sad. Good bye Maple Leaf Middle. Hello Birch Point High.

Tiff POV
It's the last day of school! It couldn't have ended better than new friends! After class, I'm going to Brii's house with my mom. After we told our moms that they live in the same town, they totally freaked and arranged plans for them to meet. I was really impatient and I can tell Brii was, too. We wanted to see the looks on our moms' faces. "RIIIIIIIING" went the final bell. We all picked up our binders and practically ran to our lockers. It was like a party in the halls! Everyone smiling, crying, laughing, jumping, it was crazy! I waited for Brii and we walked to our bus. We called our moms and headed straight to Brii's house. "Wow! Tiffany, you are so pretty! You look a lot like your mother!" Said Brii's mom, Sherry, with a smile. "Thanks, I get that a lot." I said. "W-wait, um I mean the mother part not the pretty part hehehehe...." I awkwardly laughed.  My mom arrived and they literally froze.

Brii POV
Once Tiff's mom walked in, my mom stood in shock. "OH MY GOSH!!! SHERRY VARE, IS THAT YOU?!?" Said Tiff's mom, cupping her mouth in surprise. "CATHERINE GEATEN!!! I MISSED YOU!!!" Boomed my mom, with widened eyes. They hugged and told us stories from their past. "Girls, when we were your age, Sherry was really popular, and I was the nerd!" Said Tiff's mom. "Yeah... We used to be the biggest enemies because of my popularity swallowing me up! Once I threw away my pride, I befriended Catherine and met your father." My mom said, following up. "Really? That sounds like a familiar story..." Tiff replied. We looked at each other and smiled. It looked like my mom was the popular one and Tiff's mom was the nerd. Huh, who would've known?! And Mom said she met Dad at her friend group... What about Anthony..? :) Hehe... Who knows, maybe in 20 years or so, that may be possible?