Mission: Valentine's Day (The Start Of The Shenanigans)

Brii POV

Ahh.. The worse day for all of us single ladies.... Valentine's Day. I decided to set the mood, anyway. I brought small little cards for my friends and a special one for Anthony. I was a bit nervous, but YOLO, am I right? I also dressed myself in pink, red, and hearts. I wore a cute little heart antenna headband. I kind of broke out of my shell, and after the first week of school a looooong time ago, I stopped with the revealing clothes and makeup. I just became myself. A dorky, crazy girl. I literally pumped myself up the day before. "WOO I CAN DO IT! BRIANNA VARE, YOU CAN DO IT!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs while jumping before getting into my dad's car. I can do it. I will tell Anthony Spiff that I like him.

Anthony POV

This was it, Valentine's Day. The dreaded day of the singles. Gaby, Ali, Kimi, and now Kresh and Kelsei were promoting me to ask Brii out. I actually planned to. I had decorations for her locker and a little bear holding a heart that said "I Love You Beary Much!" (Cheesy, huh?) I also had a little note that said, "Hey, Brii. I knew the second I saw you, I loved you. I was to scared to ask. Be honest with me. Do you wanna go out? (Say Yes or No on the blank line and put it in Locker #2098) ________________. Xoxo, Anthony Spiff." I stared at the stuff and blushed. I ate as fast as possible and got my mom to drive me to school really early. I went to her locker and checked if she was there. (I asked a hall aid for   permission if I could decorate someone's locker really quick. They were okay with it. They also told me "Good Luck.") I guess I was really early. No other kid was there. (Except the kids practicing instruments or sports.) I quickly aligned everything beautifully in her locker, and decorated the outside of her locker like it was a Valentine's Day card. Her locker was decked with roses and hearts, with a little painting I bought that said "Be your own kind of beautiful."  I was really anxious. I went downstairs again, and waited until they let us go to our lockers.

Gaby POV 

I was so excited! That Anthony better not have chickened out.

Kimi POV

I REALLY HOPE THAT LIL' BAKA FINALLY TOLD BRII! I've always shipped them. I'm also the little demon of the group, along with Ali. I hope they just finally talked. I'm a tough girl, but I support them. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA! Just kidding! But I seriously do hope they become a couple.