The "It Girl" Strikes

Tiffany POV

Brianna Vare. The new girl in the district. I saw her during the first week of school. Trendy fashion, perfect makeup, pretty face, and great hair. She had potential to be one of us, a popular. Of course, not the head, like me, but good enough to have a jock boyfriend and join cheer. She also had great talent. I saw her sketch stuff and draw in a little book she keeps. I knew I had to get her into our clique. When I asked her on Friday on the first day of school, she declined. The week after, she lost the makeup, curled hair, and trendy clothes. She was still beautiful, but for some reason this made me angry and made me want to revolt at her and make her my enemy. Ever since, I've been making fun of her. When Anthony shouted that they were a couple, I decided to insult her to her face. I don't really like Anthony, either. He was one of those weird nerd kids that were sucked up into stupid little video games. When Brianna had a drastic change, she was different. She seemed more nerdy than I thought. Still beautiful, though. Okay, getting back on track, I insulted Brianna to her face. They seemed pretty pissed off, and I just laughed. I don't know why I don't like Brianna anymore, but I just did. I knew I would strike harder later on.

Brii POV

When Tiffany insulted me to my face, I was shocked. She's always been eyeing me, but never insulted me directly. She used to be so nice to me, and even asked me to join her squad, but I said no. I didn't think it was necessary, and popularity would just drift me away from Anthony. (See, he wasn't exactly popular...) Sure, I wanted the glory at first, but now I wanted one thing: Anthony. Now that we were finally together, I thought it would finally be better for me. Instead, I think Tiffany is getting worse. Just before I was going to reply to her "insult," her mob started to crowd around my table. Saying things like: "Tiff, you look so pretty today! I mean, everyday!" "Hey, Tiff! Jesse likes you!" or "Tiff! Why are you talking to those nerds? Hang out with us!" I knew she was starting something. I could see that she was up to trouble. Why can't I just have a normal life?

Kresh POV

I saw Brii and Anthony and heard they were a couple. As Anthony sat down at our usual table with Brii and announced that they were now a couple, the head popular girl came over our table and totally just insulted Brianna to her face. Sure, I tease around and pretend to be mean, but what Tiffany said was genuine and was made out of pure hatred.