Popular's Point Of Life

Tiffany POV

This is it. Tomorrow is the big 8th grade dance. I've been wanting to participate it since I started middle school. This was a really big opportunity to get even more popular! I was going to win "Maple Princess," anyway. The Maple Princess is a lot like a prom queen, but a bit less important. It was still big, and every girl wanted the small, silver crown that had a little, golden maple leaf on it. I was so happy. Of course, I bragged to every girl in the grade. I told them that NO ONE had a chance of winning Maple Princess except me, of course! This wasn't true for me though.... In order to be Maple Princess, your school and staff have to vote too. This means that the better your academic score is, the better your chance is, also. I'm getting C's, D's, and B's in classes, which means I'm not THAT bad, but certainly not the best academically. Brii on the other hand, was a straight A student, making the honor roll every semester. I knew I had competition, I just didn't admit it. Maple Princess is supposed to be an academic thing, but aside from that, students usually pick some of the most beautiful candidates. Great, Brii has the upper hand AGAIN! I know I'm pretty, but Brii is beautiful. I've honestly never seen someone has pretty as her. She belongs on the catwalk and not in the school hallways. I've kept this to myself. Because I'm the head of the popular gang, I can literally mark out the people I don't like, even if they're prettier than me and belong in the popular clique. These kids are basically marked as nerds, and should be avoided as much as possible. Nerds would tarnish our name.

Brii POV

Okay. My first goal in school was to be popular. It was going good until I started to realize that the populars tried to ignore Anthony and my other friends as much as possible. They always seemed somewhat disgusted. After I noticed this, I sort of drifted away from the thought of me being popular. Tiffany, the leader of the exclusive group, asked me to "join" their clique, which meant they were aware of their ranking. I politely declined. Ever since, she's treated me like how she treated Anthony: like I'm something that you find at the bottom of her shoe. I sort of envy her, though. Being all rich. Sometimes I wish I'll be that girl hanging with my squad at a high end mall, holding a cup of Starbucks every minute of the day. Shopping at stores like Aeropostale, Pink, Hollister, Forever 21, you know, the clothes that populars wear. (From high waisted shorts and crop tops to cute oversized sweaters and yoga pants, all paired up with some white Converse shoes) Honestly, I really want to experience their magical life. I was so close to experiencing it, but I decided that my baka-bae (Anthony) was now one of my top priorities.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Author's Note: I am SO SORRY for not making new pages!!! It's been a long while since I updated ILTG! Here it is though! Hopefully I remember to post more often! I have huge stuff planned for this story!