Welcome Tiff!

Tiff POV
"Hi... Um... Well I'd like to start by saying that I'm seriously sorry. I shouldn't have treated you guys badly for the sake of popularity. I should've just went with my heart and befriended you guys. Now it's the end of the year, and I still feel bad. You guys should've never deserved that. I understand if you don't want me to be your friend, but I'm just asking. Can I be in this group?" I asked, signaling to Melisa indicating she also wants in. There was a long pause. I just hung my head. "It's fine I mean I was terri-" "Of course we'll be your friends! No one should ever be left behind!" Said Ali, in between my sentence. I looked up at her and smiled. Have I finally made actual friends? We only had a couple days left, but I'm gonna make them count. Tomorrow we take finals. Might as well make it count. I studied for hours and even slept at my work desk! I hurried and ate, then got drove to school by Carter. Last huge test of Middle School. Better do this right! I bolted into the school and started to walk to my locker. I put my stuff in my locker and in a couple of minutes, we've already started testing. My head hurts in a different way, but I'm determined to ace my finals.

Ali POV
When Tiff hung her head, it broke my heart. I felt really bad for her that I blurted something when she was mid-sentence. We just laughed it off. Tiff and Melisa are great new additions to our little group, hopefully until we graduate. Maybe even after or during college.

Brii POV
Now that the drama's over, my mind was set on studying for finals. My brain was doing push-ups as I read more and more in my textbooks. I stayed up so late, I could hear birds chirping! I managed to get some hours of sleep, hopefully enough for me to do well on finals. When I was walking through the front doors of Maple Leaf, my heart was pounding and my stomach was churning. I was nervous, but excited at the same time. I hope I could finish this year off good! Finals, look out! Brii Vare's gonna crush you into pieces!! Too violent? Whatever. It's just paper, not like I'm murdering a human being...

Author's Note: I am sooooo tired!! I usually make these chapters late at night. My eyes are about to close!!!!! Help meeeeeeeeeeee