Finally.

Anthony POV
I was shocked. Especially since Tiff was eyeing her. She summarized everything that happened to me and that we could be together again. We kissed so long that the lunch lady had to break it off due to the "bothered audience from other tables." We told the whole group and we just burst into fun, laughter, and happiness. Because of Brii. I looked over to Tiff who was sitting alone and mouthed: thank you. She smiled back with her thumbs up. Words couldn't express how happy I was, now that our group is much more fun, Brii and I are officially back together, and Tiff was good now.

Kresh POV
When I saw Brii and Anthony kiss, it was definitely a mark of peace. And it was. Brii spilled out everything, and although we were still somewhat mad at Tiffany, we sort of felt bad for her, especially now that she looks really down now because of the Brad incident. I smiled at Jelissa, my girlfriend. (Yes, I have a girlfriend now. We met last month and started dating last week.) We were so happy. So was the rest of the gang. It was a really good day for us.

Tiff POV
I watched as Brii approached Anthony, seeing their faces light up in glee. After lunch, it seemed like everyone was happy. Smiles, laughter, even the emo kids smiled. The mood was overwhelming and before I knew it, my heart was feeling happy, too. Like it was bouncing around in a meadow of flowers. I saw Brad and Kate, but just walked pass them. I don't think a grudge would fix anything, so I really just stopped my "revenge plan." It wasn't worth it. I just wished I had a new group of friends. I love Melisa, but even she thinks that we should find more friends again. She really is a great friend. Brii yanked my hand at lunch the day after "Lé Happy Day" and sat Melisa and I at her group's table. I felt really bad for what I've done with them, so I didn't know what to say...

Author's Note: Sorry for another short-ish chapter! I'm trying to write more, but I've been getting some writer's block. But there's one thing that is certain: ILTG is close to the end!