Staying Strong

Anthony POV

We've been staying strong. It's almost the end of 8th grade. We're going to high school next year. My thoughts about the real world have been attacking me so much lately. Even video games can't help me anymore. Why. Why does the world have to be like this? Complicated, scary, complex.... Only some of the words I use to describe the real world. What do I do? The only source of happiness I have now is Brii. She's my strongest source of happiness. She's the reason I still thrive to survive the craziness of school and life. (And my family, but they're always busy.) The more I look into the future, the more scared I get. I shake my head and tell myself: "Anthony,  you're still young! When you're in college  or high school, you're going to be more mature!" I'm just scared, but it's all silly. I know I'll be okay.

Brii POV

"Uuuuuughhhhhhh..... Noooooo not again......" I moan as I read a small form. It was for Maple Leaf's 8th grade dance. See, Maple Leaf apparently has a big dance before going into high school the next school year. It's supposedly amazing and really fancy. Maybe only a bit less fancy and big than proms, but still really big. I really don't like those huge dresses or long dresses. I feel a bit breezy. To be honest, I do like a dress sometimes, but not fancy dresses because they're usually really expensive. That won't do good for me because I'm really clumsy and messy. When I watch anime on my bed, my bed literally gets filled with crumbs from chips and stuff. I have to vacuum it with a small vacuum. Anyways, today's Saturday. I dropped off the form to my mom. Before she finished reading it, I zoomed up to my room and opened up my iPad. Anime and manga time! I waste my weekends and free time watching anime or reading mangas. Right now, I'm watching Black Butler, or Kuroshitsuji. (That's Black Butler in Japanese, if you're not a big weeb like I am.) While I'm 10 minutes into my episode, my mom calls me down. I hurried down the stairs and she smiled. "Brii, dear. I have the perfect dress for your dance. Here, try it on." She went into the laundry room and grabbed a gorgeous dress. It was cashmere colored with some clear fake diamonds on the top/chest part. It flowed down and had a lace up back. I actually liked this dress. It wasn't too girly, and the colors weren't wild. "I wore this dress at my aunt's wedding when I was in 8th grade. Maybe it would fit you." I tried it and it did! We had to it lace up a bit, though. I was just worried if I would stain it or not. The dance was pretty far away, though. It's been 3 months since Anthony asked me out. So it's May. The dance isn't until June. Anyways, I ran up to my room to finish the episode. After that, I read some Attack On Titan. (Shingeki No Kyojin)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: Aghhhh! Wow! Thanks for supporting me guys! I can't believe I've wrote so many chapters already! Remember, this is only the start! :D Also, I probably won't be updating the story in a while. I'm really busy with schoolwork and online stuff. Hopefully I'll get some chapters in this week.