Party Crasher

It's been five minutes since I walked out of his door, and already my laughter has turn to crying. Hanging my head low, kicking rocks as I walk towards center town, while my babies walk ahead of me. "Face is Harls, you're a certified nutso, hopelessly in love with a physopathic clown." I said that out loud, oops, I guess the voices are taking over; whatever.They say 72 hours with no sleep can drive you mad, maybe thats whats happening.

Gloomy, cloud covered Gotham, my home sweet home. It's the only place I have ever known, yet somehow it feels like a stranger without him.

Shaking my head, I announce "so what, if ya dont got him. You are a supa fantastic chick Harley Quinn, and you can do just fine without him!" I figured if I yelled this loud enough at myself, I would believe it. I was wrong.

'But what if I don't want to be just fine?' The thoughts sworm around my brain.

I was walking at the pace of a sloth when I hear tires against the gravel path. I stick my thumb out, and my hip out trying to get there attention. Im not in the mood to keep walking much longer.

A grey pick-up truck pulled over, rolling down his window. He smirks, as he say "hop in lil lady." Strutting over to the passenger side, patting my leg so my babies jump into the trunk. I size him up, seeing if he would put up a fight. "Where are you headed from? A costume party?" Pulling off, down the road, he must not be a local if he didnt reconize my suit. Or maybe I'm not as wanted as I think I am.

"Ya know it babe," I say fluttering my eye lashes at him. He looks like he could be dangerous, but I think I could take him. Analyzing his face and body I notice that he has a septum piercing, lip ring, and sleeve tattoos that rap around his mustles.

He trys to make small talk, flirting, as we enter gloomy Gotham. I have been waiting for the right moment, and I thnk its a good time. We stop at a red light, as I put my hand on his shoulder slowly creaping it up into his hair. He looks at me, probably thinking hes gonna get some, and I smile back. "Thanks for the lift," I say slamming his head into the wheel as hard as I could from that angle. He gets a bloody nose, but hes still consious. Fuck, that usually worked in the movies. Before he could react I slammed his head through the glass window, shaddering it. That put 'im to sleep, but I didnt want to kill him for two reasons. One, he was nice enough to give me a ride. Two, I want him to tell the cops so I can make a brand for myself in Gotham.

I reach over him, and pull the door handle to open it. Using my heel, I kick him out of the seat, so I can scootch over. Closing the door, I do a little goodbye wave to the unconsious body on the ground. "See ya later toots," I say cackling and I hit the gas.

I need cash, and quick. Theres one place I know of where I can get a priceless artifact. The Gotham museum.

I flip a U turn as I head south towards downtown. The car jolts, a mini speed bump? But in the middle of town? I glance in my mirror to see blood and guts splattered on the side of my truck. 'Please dont be a dog, please dont be a cat! Oh jesus don't let it be one of my babies!' I pray as I take a long look. Oh thank god! It was just that guy I left in the road. 'Oopsy', I think continuing to speed down the road. To bad he couldn't tell on me, but I win either way.

The cold air wips through my pony tails as I laugh without a care. This is it, this is what I need to keep my mind off of him. Its a rush, and as the adreniline flows through my veins, it temperarily closes the hole in my chest. The one Joker ironed into me, when he ripped out my heart.

I decide if Im going to pull this off, then I probably should get some rest. Pulling into an alley way so I can catch a few Zs before the big heist. Barley able to keep my eyes open anymore, I open the door so my babies can jump in from the back. Plugging my dying phone into his Apple IPhone car charger. Snuggling up to bud and lou, a few tears fall as I drift off into a slumber. Dreaming of puddi-, no, the Joker.