We Have Babies!

Grabbing my hand, Mr.J walks me towards one of his many cars. Stopping in front of a beautiful dark purple Porsche. It had to be at least a million dollar car. I could only imagine how he got his paws on this.

He opens the passenger door for me, and I slide in. Slamming the door, like he didn't care about what happens to the car, he strides to the drivers seat. After sitting down, he pushes the key into the ignition then revs the engine. Turning to smile at me, he slams the car into drive and we shoot out of the lot.

One of his hands grip my thigh as the other stears. We are going nearly 120 mph, but I am definetly not worried about that. All of my attention is not focused the least on the city flying passed us, but Mr.J's hand slowly advancing up my thighs. Gulping at the sensation and the nerves shouting up my leg. I wonder if he knows what he does to me? That the mere touch of his hand drives me over the edge.

"Uuuhh Puddin'," I ask staring at my thigh with wide eyes.

He instantly lets go of my thigh at the name I adressed him with. Sighing, he shakes his head slightly while tisking his tongue. "You just don't learn do you?" He flicks my nose and says "Say it again and you will get much worse."

At the feel on my nose, I'm shocked. He flicked me! He fucking flicked me! The worst part is that I wouldn't mind getting worse. It actually sounds quite pleasing. I contimplate saying it again but figure that he would probably make me go home if I did.

We drive for another 10 minutes before he he makes a sharp turn into a parking lot. Looking up at the sign it read 'Gotham Circus'. Oh boy, how exciting!

"What are we doin 'ere Mistah J," I ask stepping out of the car.

He slides his coat off, revealing a green tank top under, showing off his tatoos. "Since ol' bats ruined our last date, I decided to take you on another," he says walking over to me.

His tanktop hugging his body, showing off his muscles. Oh, he is magnificent in everyway. He runs a hand through his hair and wraps the other around my waist, kissing my hair. I swear, if he wasn't supporting my weight, my knees would have buckled, making me colapse.

"Aaaww Mistah J, you are so thoughtful," I say snuggling into his shoulder. "Ya did this just for me J," I ask love struck.

"Only for you pumkin," he says tightning his grip on my waist.

We stroll through the carnival type setting, till we stop in front of a huge white and red striped tent. I smile up at him, look at the tent, then back to him, silently begging to go explor. He nods slightly, and I take off to the entrance.

Stepping inside, I look around, eyes adjusting to the almost pitch black. I pull out my phone, shining my flashlight app around. Lining the edges of the tent, I see bleachers, untop of bleaches, untop of bleaches. In the middle, the floor is a sandy dirt with a platform in the middle. My eyes drift to the cages lined up, against one another. Walking up to the first cage, I shine my light in it; monkeys.

Puddin' grabs my shoulder from behind, breathing on my neck. I jumpscare, instantly dropping onto the floor, out of his grip. Spinning around then coming back up. Putting my fists up I drop them immediatly realizing its him. Though I still want to have some fun, so I do a cartwheel then handspring to my left. Than a round off to my front, landing perfectly on the balls of my feet. Running towards him, he barely has time to react. Jumping onto his back, putting him in a loose, fake chokehold. "Gotchya," I whisper in his ear kissing his cheek.

"oh do you now," he asks with a smirk. Uh-oh im gonna die. Pulling off my loose chokehold, he grabs my leg thats wrapped loose around his waist. He slides me to the front of him, he kisses me slowly. "Well it looks as though you do," he whispers against my lips. Touching my lowerlip with his tongue, I open my mouth to invite his tongue in. Our tongues tangle, his instantly dominating mine, of course. Damn his tongue tastes like spearmint too.