Lost it All

There I lay, spooning with my puddin'. Why couldn't I sleep though? Oh, maybe its because of the Playroom staring straight in my face. I haven't slept in almost 3 days, yet the curiosty thats clouding my mind doesn't seem to be the least bit tired.

Fuck it, I survived this long, why not push my luck?

Sliding out of J's grip around my stomache, he stirs ever so slightly. The bed is so softer and plush it barely shifts at the absence of my weight. Standing up, I smooth out my over sized tee-shirt; Mr.J lent it to me because he thought my suit would be to uncomfortable to sleep in. Making sure he wasn't awake, not because I was about to sneak into the playroom, but because I needed to pick my wedgy.

The babies eyes follow me as I tip toe to the door. Turning the knob, it doesn't budge; locked. How extreme does his "toys," have to be to need a lock? My head goes in a million directions as my imagination congures up scary senarios.

If I were sane, I probably would have crawled back in bed, wait till morning then asked J about it. Unfortunety, I'm bat shit crazy.

I tip toe to the key drawer, silently I pull it open. He has enough keys to own an apartment complex, how the hell am I gonna find the right one? Like an insane person, I didn't give up and crawl back in bed; I took a handful of keys and started trying them.

The clock ticks, showing that its 5 Am and I still haven't gotten to the right key. Irritation takes over me completely, as I give up and put all the keys back. Gripping the drawer from the bottom to push it back in, I feel a cold sensation on the tips of my fingers. Pulling the tape off, I descover a silver key.

He hid the key, what does that mean? That there is something worth hiding?
Skipping to the door, I'm half excited half terrified. The key slips into the lock with ease. He did hide it, but from who? I take deep breath as I turn the knob and crack the door open.

Slipping into the room, I close the door sliently behind me. I walk along the wall, searchig for a light switch. Flipping it up, the light flickers on, revealing something worse than I imagined.

To my right, was a wall of whips, paddles, spikes, gags, sex toys, collars, leashes, costume ears, tails, masks, and different torture devices; maybe a 100 items. In the middle, bondage, ropes, straddlers, a spinning wheel, suspention devices, and other types of sex contraptions. To my left, oh lord to my left, an adult cage sat with a pet bed and food bowls; but not for bud and lou.

I gasped, shock took over my body as the voices ran wild with questions. Was he expecting to use these on me? Did he want to hurt me this bad? Is he planning on making me go in that cage? Why does this please him? What happened, horrific enough to make him get pleasure out of this? Would he ever take it to far, and seriously hurt me; even kill me?

At that last thought I snapped out of my trance, turning on my heels. I mob out of the room, switching off the light on my way to the exit. Not letting my eyes adjust to the dark before opening the door, I slam into a strong object.

Hitting the floor, the wood of the door's bottom corner cracks as I flew into it. Before I had time to realize what had happened, a hand was in my hair. Getting gragged across the floor, I claw at the hand and kick my legs in protest. The hand pulls me up, then slams me onto the bed. I start to sit up, but he pushes my shoulders back on the bed. He puts a leg on each of my sides, sitting on my stomach. Attempting to push him off, he grabs my wrists and holds them above my head.

An inch away from my face, The Joker says "I see you went on our exploration alone."

"Get off me, ya physcotic freak," I demand, struggling under his grip. I know I'm no match for him, but I can't just give up.