Meet Alanna

Alanna in the media

                        Alanna

"Ok,but i just don't understand why the fuck you hit me, I didn't do shit,Derrell knocked over the fucking cup ma".I shout at my mom from the other end of the hallway. Me and my mom always getting into arguments,because she always smacks me across the face and beats me over some shit I didn't do,I want to hit her back,but my dad says if I do he is gonna send me to jail. That nigga ain't shit. Speaking of my dad,he is a little to loving towards me,Yupp he raped me,and the shitty part is my mom knows about it.She says its "Extra punishment"! That's the dumbest shit I've ever heard in my life.

I live in The Bronx,New York,but this is my very last day here because me and my best friend Matila are moving to Compton,California. I can't stand The Bronx,motha fucka's gossip more than girls do,Shit is really Annoying. "Get yo ugly ass upstairs and clean that damn bathroom toilet,before put another bruise under your eye" my mom screams at me. I just wanna claw that bitches eyes out I swear . After I'm done cleaning this funkyvass toilet, I'm going to Matilia house,I can't say here another minute.

I went upstairs to clean the toilet and it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, but I'm not gonna jinx it for the next time. I go to my room and grab my Ugg boots and my MK purse off my bed.I walk over to my dresser and grab my lipstick,lipgloss,perfume,mini lotion bottle, my pack of tick tacks, my charger,headphones, keys,2 packs of gum, my favorite pen,and last but no Least my IPhone 6s (Rose Gold) .I put all of that in my purse neatly and grab my The North Face jacket off my floor,put it on and head back downstairs. "IM LEAVING" I shout so they would know I'm leaving this shitty ass place they call a "home". "No no no , get back in this house and clean th-... I cut her off my slamming the door closed. I text Matilia,to tell her I'm on my way.

I'm walking down the street,it's been in guessing 18 minutes and I get scared from my phone vibrating in my purse. I open my Purse and read the message,it says that I got to come in like 2 hours because she is having a "Pequeña reunión" which is basically what us Puerto Ricans & Dominicans call a "small get together" .That bitch knows damn well her family is to damn big to have a small get together. Well, I'm not going home so I might as well go to the mall.

I walk Into the entrance Jcpenny and go by the make-up area. They have so many cute Eyeshadow palette's. I pick my favorite one up its like 60$. I have more than 60$,but I gotta pay bills 🙄. I hate mi familia. I'm walking into Champs Shoe Store,to see the new releases,and this Lightskin nigga keeps staring at me.Im getting real uncomfortable.Im jus going to walk my light skin ass out of here and come back when he is gone......or.....dead . My phone starts to ring,so I take it out my purse and look at the name. It's my brother Derrell.Im debating on if I should answer it or not. I decided to answer the phone. "Hello" I say with a lol funky ass attitude. "Ma says you in trouble for walking out her house " he says to me through the phone. "Ion give a fuck ,to be honest I'm 16 years old and you are 17.Fuck her and her rules" I scream at him through the phone and then hang up in his face. That bitch annoying as fuck.

I'm riding on the escalator and I see my ex girlfriend Mia Contagas walk into Pink//Victoria secret. I get off the escalator and walk casually inside the store as well. I pick up some hello lace underwear and look at them,but on the corner of my eye I'm watching her.To be honest I have no idea why I'm doing this we broke up like 3 months ago. I look up and I notice her spot me out and she walks up to me . "Umm Heyy" she says to me tapping my shoulder. " Oh hey" I say nonchalantly." I hear your moving tomorrow" she says leaning against the wall. "Yeah .....yeah I am " I say to her . "Well, I jus came to grab a couple things, I'm kind of in a rush,so if you don't mind " I say setting down the yellow lace underwear. "OH yeah right right right.Umm well,nice talkin to you"She says sounding devastated. I turn around and walk out of pink and turn left towards the exit. I've damn near been at the mall an hour and it takes me an hour to get to her house by walking.So I guess I'll be there soon. I jus walked outside and I'm on my way to her house.I really wish I owned a bike or at least a damn scooter because this is some bullshit,my feet are killing me.