K- Kisses

Kisses (exclusively malec)

When he was tired and frustrated, the least Magnus could expect was a kiss from his loving boyfriend when he got home from work.

Well, at least until his 'loving boyfriend' tried to make him into a mundane. With the help of his totally evil ex-girlfriend.

Jeez, Magnus thought, do I have that much of an effect on people?

Chairman Meow gave him a sceptical look, as if he could read his thoughts.

Maybe he can, Magnus pondered. After all, he can fly. Maybe that lightning bolt gave him the ability to read minds...

His phone rang, breaking his train of thought. He frowned at it, sure he had turned it off. He checked the caller ID: unknown number. It could be Alec, ringing from someone else's phone. Mmm. Better not pick it up just in case.

The phone rang again. Magnus turned on the TV to block out the sound. This time the phone went to answer-machine. "Magnus Bane. We have your blue-eyed boy. If you don't follow the instructions I am about to give you, we will make sure that he never sees from those lovely eyes again. I recommend picking up the phone."

Magnus fell off the sofa. He groped around for the phone, picking up.

"What? Is this a joke, because I'm watching Project Runway." He tried to sound light, and not panicky.

"This is not a joke."

"Who are you?"

"I am... The head of the New York vampire clan."

Magnus swallowed. "Camille."

"No. Maureen. I disposed of Camille earlier. The same thing will happen to darling Alexander if you do not come."

"Can I speak to him for a minute?" Magnus asked, trying to manoeuvre into jeans with one hand."

"No." Maureen answered. Then she laughed. "He can't speak."

A wave of anger rushed over Magnus. "What do you want with him? With me?" He pulled a random shirt over his head, and started working his way into a pair of *shiver* sensible shoes.

"You'll see... If you come." She told him an address which he already knew. The Hotel Dumort.

"Going to kill her." Magnus muttered as he ran through the darkening streets, Chairman Meow dashing through the air beside him. Hey, who knew what awesome powers the cat now had?

The hotel loomed up ahead of him, and he noted that the door had been left open for him. As he passed through the doorway, the heavy oak doors slammed shut behind him. "What a cliché."

Pale faces seemed to seep out of every doorway and opening. Magnus crossed his arms. "Alright bloodsuckers. I came. What do you want?"

One vampire stepped forward. She looked about thirteen, grey-blonde hair loose around her shoulders, dressed in a white gown, splattered with blood.

"Well done Magnus Bane. Would you like to see your boy?"

She walked up to Magnus, standing very close to him.

He gritted his teeth. "I said, what do you want."

The girl, Maureen he assumed, pouted. "That's not very nice. All I want is to suggest an alliance. After all, you are the High Warlock of Brooklyn."

Magnus laughed. "So you kidnap someone to bait me here, then suggest an alliance. You're very new at this, aren't you? I'm surprised Raphael hasn't killed you yet."