A- Apocalyptic Plans

(Magnus has them sorted)

"Magnussss..."

Magnus looked up from his not-so interesting book - 'how to litter train your cat' - to his much more interesting boyfriend who had called his name.

"Yes my sweet pea?"

Alec frowned at the nickname. "Don't call me that. But yeah, what would happen if the world ends?"

"Now?"

"Yeah. Like, if the Apocalypse happened right now. What would happen to us?"

Magnus chuckled to himself. "Funny you should ask that. You know, I actually got that all sorted."

Alec looked taken aback. "Really? I was just asking because I was bored."

Magnus smiled. "Yeah. What we're going to do is; we're going to Portal to Paris, where we'll go to my bunker. There, we'll sort out what we need for this paticular apocalypse, and I'll magic it into the bunker."

Alec looked at Magnus disbelievingly. "You have a bunker in France in case of the Apocalypse."

"So?" Magnus shrugged. "I was bored. Anyway, after we've made plans, we portal to the safest place possible, and rest for a while to keep my energy up, then we go to Catarina Loss to claim my bet money-"

"Bet money?"

"Oh, yeah, me and Cat made a bet that the Apocalypse would or wouldn't happen. She's also a warlock in case you're wondering."

Alec pouted. "I wasn't. But thanks for the thought."

"Alexander, you're always in my thoughts." the warlock smoothly replied, causing Alec's cheeks to flare up in a bright shade of red.

"I bet you say that to all the boys you bring home." he joked gruffly. Magnus dropped a glittery wink at him from the sofa, suddenly feeling that a distance of five meters between them was five meters too far.

"Alexander Lightwood, I swear, you certainly can stop me being bored." Magnus said coyly, grabbing Alec by the wrist and pulling him to the bedroom.

Minutes later Izzy decided to ring Alec to report that there was a bunch of demons attacking Taki's.

"Alec, are you there?"

"Oh My... Iz, hey! Not a good time."

Izzy blinked. "I don't care. There are some Aracne demons at Taki's, we need to get there now. Are you at Magnus's? That's just around the block right?"

"Actually I'm not." Alec said smoothly. "We're in Paris, the world's ending didn't you know?"

"You're...what?" Izzy asked, confused.

"Stop! Er... Not you Iz, I'm talking to a, er, little boy who nearly walked off a cliff." Alec said.

"Alec there are no cliffs in Paris." Izzy said rolling her eyes.

"There are now. It's the apocalypse." There was a sudden intake of breath from down the phone. "Iz, I've got to go. Saving orphans and that, yeah?" his voice was oddly ragged and heavy.

Izzy sighed. "If I die because you were too busy having sex, I'm getting Jace to kill you. Or vice versa." Jace shot her an inquisitive look from beside her on the subway train. Fortunately they were the only people in their carriage.

"Bye!" Alec said happily.

Isabelle rubbed a hand across her face. "Apparently they're in Paris and the world is ending."

Jace snorted. Izzy and Clary punched his arms at the same time. "Ow! What was that for?"

"We know what you were thinking." Izzy said menacingly. Clary nodded, squinting her eyes.

"Okay, sorry. The world is probably ending, gee, how could I have doubted Alec?" Jace said sarcastically.

~

okay, a very short first chapter! They will get longer, I promise! List of contents (what each letter will be) is the very first chapter.

Vote and comment!

HolyHephaestus

X