Author's Note

Hey there! Sorry for not writing any introductions like mini talks that most authors do :) I was just to caught up in the story that I forgot myself :) do not fear I had a good scolding from both Prince Ignazio and Luna. Trust me, you don't want to get on their bad side! It's rough and dangerous. The two of them combined make a huge justice duo it sometimes scares me to death. But don't tell them I said that.

Anyway, I am really really grateful to all the readers that have been reading my book and following each chapter :) To be honest, I really didn't think I'd be getting 100+ people reading my book so that was a pleasant surprise :)

I was just hoping though, if you could make my day just a tiny bit better ;)

Ok ok it's not tiny but a lot better :P I am not forcing you but I do encourage if you could vote/follow or comment or all the three :) it be great to know how you all think of the book and how it's developing... Because I know I'm getting an amazing number of people reading but I want to know what you think of it. :) Please don't worry, I don't mind any harsh criticism for it will be a big help to me and my writing.

As for uploads :) Right now I'm having my vacation. For all those who are currently wondering," how is that even possible?" It's because in the country/ city I live in is Singapore and we have a different school system than those in Europe or UK or America or Canada :)

I'll be uploading every two days if I can at most would be three days hopefully. :)

Obviously this book has a continuation to it. I'm planning at least 5 books to the series and a few more to tell some of the stories of the characters ;)

By the way, I wanted to ask what you would all think if I started mini interviews with the characters so that you could understand them better. For each paragraph starting probably on the next chapter I upload.

Please, please, please tell me what you think by commenting :) and don't forget to vote or follow. Be warned,

I'm not forcing you. I'm just encouraging.

Thank you very much to all the readers reading my book!!! Once again :)

Chapter Six Part Two we will be interviewing Leonardo Leocadio.

By:

Yours Truly,

Luz761