The Fellowship

Chapter Eight

Once the twins were excused, they immediately went to their room and started packing. As they were, Leo opened the door of their suite and started rambling on rules. " Skyla, Luna I will not be coming with you on this trip but I most certainly want you to give me updates on what is going on. You both will definitely be going but that doesn't mean without any rules. Firstly, girls you are not to be too close to any of the boys at any time. Secondly, you are not to talk to them unless it is strictly about the trip and situation other than that, no talking. Thirdly, if they try to get funny with you, use your magic and show them you are no toy for them to play with. " Leo stated, with a straight face, he was completely serious about that bit on magic. He kept on listing many more ridiculous rules like "no smiling, no touching and don't eat together or anything" which to be honest, the two girls could not help but laugh at. Leo went a bright cherry red when he was laughed at by Skyla and Luna about some hilarious rule on the topic of touching. He said that if they started holding their hands, they could turn them into donkeys for a day and then turn them back to normal when they understood the message. Of course though, the girls would pay no heed to those silly rules once they left the castle grounds. After a few minutes listening on to his undoubtly, stupid rules, he abruptly left then returned back again with a beautiful exotic bird saying that this was to be the bird that they were expected to give letters through when he wanted reports. It was a beautiful bird with blue shiny feathers with a hint of green at the tips of the feathers and had brightly coloured gold and silver tail feathers that were a sight. The bird had purple eyes and had a interesting silver beak. The bird quickly bonded with the girls, and gently perched itself on Luna's shoulder while she started closing her pack. Skyla then named the bird, Aeolus, that meant the keeper of the wind, which seemed fitting for the bird for it was a magical bird that could change the course of wind and change its own size to that of an eagle.

Once all was ready, Leo gave a hug to Skyla and squeezed her really hard until she had to tell him she could not breathe. Then he opened his arms and let Luna jump into his arms and rested her head on his muscular chest. He then lifted her off the floor and squeezed her body closer to his for about five seconds then let go. With that the twins grabbed their packs, left the room with Leo and headed for the Royal Living Room. Once they reached the doors to the area, they were overwhelmed by the sounds bouncing of the walls and entering their eardrums at a high pressure. Searching with their eyes to find the source of the sound, their alert gaze fell on the twins, Aurelio and Sierra who were wailing and crying. The magical duo immediately came to them and hugged them. Asking them gently," Whats wrong sweetheart?" To which Aurelio and Sierra replied in their cute babyish voices," Big brother and you all are going away." And continued crying. Luna was hugging Aurelio as the little boy expolded in big waves of shudders. She softly rubbed his back and lifted him up with her and continued to soothe him. Sierra was bawling the whole time and Skyla tried furiously to soothe the girl like her sister Luna. But to no avail.Then an idea popped in her brain and she instantly went to work with it. She juggled Sierra into one hand and with her free hand she faced it upwards. Slowly a gold glow was starting to build until it became a flame. Skyla focused hard and pictured in her mind the beauty of summer. Then almost immediately, the two were surrounded by beautiful images of summer, the butterflies, the birds chirping their beautiful song and animals with their families. Sierra intstantly stopped crying and smiled and giggled as a cheetah cub came close to her and nudged her cheek. Everyone in the room was in awe. Prince Rosario especially, for he knew how hard it could be to calm his adorable sister down. Luna like her sister did the same, but with the thoughts of winter in mind. Out of thin air, snowflakes started to cascade down from the ceiling and everyone in the room lifted their hands up to touch it. Images of snow wolves,owls and many winter creatures. The summer and winter animals continued to dance around the twins as the snowflakes fell to the ground. Sun rays were all scattered around every inch of the room and shone creating mini rainbows which caused the two adorable munchkins to giggle and clap their tiny hands. The female twins began singing folk songs from their country of summer and winter. Each song had a tale of its own some were sad and others were happy but either way when they sang they made the song seem beautiful. Many were shedding tears while the girls had sung a sad song of winter, of a little boy being forgotten and left in the forest in winter. The little boy was close to death but lying unconcious was saved by a wolf cub which stayed by his side until the pack had called an old woman to save him and keep him warm. It was definitely a saddening moment for everyone who heard the song. Thankfully though that song had a beautiful ending. Once the twins finished their songs, Prince Aurelio and Princess Sierra finally stopped crying and relaxed.