Meeting The Magic Users Part Two

Chapter Six Part Two

The whole day, King Luca and King Ambrosio were taking turns keeping their eyes on the suspicious Leonardo Leocadio as he entertained Princess Sierra. They both noticed how much the little lass liked him. She would follow him everywhere and anywhere. And that was not an exaggeration, she had done exactly that the whole day. Never did the Kings make it obvious that they were spying the young man, though. They had pretended to busy themselves chatting to their new favourite pair of twins, aka Luna and Skyla. Asked them how old they were, who was the older one, what was their favourite colour and many more questions. To be honest, they really quite enjoyed their company. The girls were honest and did not hesitate when they were asked questions. They were also extremely friendly. However, for Luna it took a while for her to warm up to her guests. Skyla had explained to them that Luna was always like that but after she looks inside your mind and finds that you are sincere, she instantly warms up to you. Of course during that explanation, Luna was playing with Aurelio.

Once she finished explaining, one by one, the Kings asked Luna to look inside their minds to see if they were honest. First, King Luca sat on a chair parallel to Luna's and slowly closed his eyes. After a few minutes, he felt a soft,slight nudge in his head, seconds later he felt her overwhelming presence in his mind. Gently, Luna took his hand and guided him to his center, his heart of all his thoughts. The saying your eyes are the windows to your soul was a fact. King Luca opened his eyes slightly, and found himself staring at beautiful silver- green orbes that mirrored his very own pair of eyes, as blue as cornflowers holding an image of a small green meadow, with a jaguar and Luna in it. Luna softly, closed the King's eyes with her hand and placed her right hand on his forehead. The jaguar, leaned into her hand and freed itself from his previous worries. He was then surrounded by a purple light that was warm and bright and for the first time in a long time he felt free of the world, of his responsibilities, his very own kingdom. He was just himself, Luca Mysteria. However that feeling had to come to a stop, and with much sorrow and reluctance, he let Luna go and came back to reality. But even so he was glad as well, for he was more comfortable in his own environment and felt happy to hear of his wife's gossips and the problems she creates for himself and the children who are now no longer children but young adults. While King Luca was in his own little world, King Ambrosio strolled towards him and gently woke him out of his reverie, took his seat and looked straight at Luna, who was fluttering her eyes open and looking him right in the eye.

They spent a few minutes just looking at each other, trying to understand one another, thats when King Ambrosio felt a huge presence in the center of his mind. It was almost as though she was pulling him there. Like when opposite magnets attract. He found himself, eyes shut, in the center of his very mind. Standing at the capital of his mind, was Luna but she looked a bit different, this Luna had silver eyes and a more mature character about her, like she was older than him, more than he would ever be able to comprehend. From the very beginning, King Ambrosio had an impression that Luna was mature for her age,although her sister was very young at heart. It was almost as though she was the oldest compared but she did have some characteristics of a fourteen-year-old. But even so, as he saw her at this very moment, she was a grown woman with an air of regallness, her eyes held wisdom beyond her years and she had a silver aura around her, almost embracing her. He could not help but feel entranced by the beautiful goddess in his mind and unconciously inched closer to her slowly. When he was about one meter away from her, the King transformed from to his inner self, a dragon. Luna opened her arms and hugged the creature's head gently while bringing his head closer to hers. When that happened, the connection between both minds had strengthened and brought them to a place filled with dragons who immediately transformed to their human bodies. King Ambrosio recognised his father, the late King Silverio and his grandfather, King Alberto. They had a huge family hug with all his ancestors. Luna stood there smiling, watching the family share embraces. After two minutes, the men then released each other and found their eyes fall on the godly woman. Almost immediately the King's ancestors bowed to the lady, who in turn courtsied to all of them. "I hope King Ambrosio, that you will be as great as the men you see. They will forever be guiding you and following you until the end. Now, however it is time we returned. It was lovely to have met all of you." Luna announced, with a voice that was her's yet not her's at the same time. Thus, the both of them returned back to reality. King Ambrosio hugged Luna and thanked her for giving him that moment to see his family. To which she replied while smiling at him," You were destined to have seen them, in this section of your life, do not thank me but thank destiny."

Throughout the day, there was no more akwardness amongst the three and they had a more comfortable familial atmosphere around them. Leonardo and the twins, Skyla and Luna were asked to do some magic tricks for the family, just when the three boys entered, looking fresh. The three of them, started glowing with power, gold,silver and silver- blue. Suddenly images of three dimensional animals popped out of the air and started circling the room. Luna and Skyla started singing while Leonardo played a sort of flute that popped out of thin air. It was beautiful almost ethereal. The Queens had appeared, when they heard singing and music pour out of the room and had softly sobbed at the happy yet sad song. The trio were just in awe, of course as well as Aurelio, were staring at the two girls in front of them as the images encircled them while they sang their sweet melody.

Alright :) I promised you all that i would be doing an interview with our dear, Leonardo Leocadio. Well i hope you enjoy it !

Luz761: Thank you Leo for agreeing to the interview. Could i ask why exactly did you agree to it? I am sure everyone else is wondering as well.

Leonardo Leocadio: It is simple really. So that the beautiful ladies out there will know my name and come to me if they are interested in having a romantic night out. That includes you my dear author. To the lady out there,( pops out and appears infront of you) you are as beautiful as a rose, and i do hope that you will cheer on for me and of course my dear lovely author who gave birth to the idea of me.

Luz761: Well thank you Leo for that. I've been thinking, who exactly do you like in the book?

Leonardo Leocadio: Well Luz, can i call you Luz?

Luz761: Yes you can. Go on.

Leonardo Leocadio: Well i like both Skyla and Luna but i think I like Luna most.

Luz761: Interesting.... But don't you get the attention from the other ladies as well, i mean you have been in the castle for a few days now, certainly you have some admirers dont you?

Leonardo Leocadio: Oh definitely! There is Princess Sierra- the youngest of course. Then there is Lady Alta and her sister Lady Luisa, there are the maids, Amara, Maya, Sofia, Isabella and well many more, i suppose. ( By the way, he is counting with his hands while saying their names)

Luz761: Hmmm that could explain why the maids weren't doing their job properly... Leo are you still single?

Leonardo Leocadio: Yes i am. Why? Are you interested? ( Cue in cheeky grin)

Luz761: Nope. Not interested at all. But i don't think you will stay single for long.

Leonardo Leocadio: hahahaha. No neither do I.

Luz761: Well then folks, this ends our interview with Leo, perhaps we will have an interview with him later in the book.

Leonardo Leocadio: By the way, my lady friends out there! My offer still stands, and to you as well,love. ( looking at Luz intently)

Luz761; In your dreams.( stick my tongue out)

Leonardo Leocadio: Then it would be a very beautiful dream to have. ( smiling cockily at Luz) Before it ends, my sweets, don't forget to share some love with me and my dear, lovely author, Luz. Please vote / comment or follow.

Next up will be Queen Iris and Queen Adrastea.

Luz761