Meeting The Magic Users Part One

Chapter Six Part One

" Wake up! Wake up Rafael!" Rosario nagged, trying to get Rafael to wake up from his apparently usual dream. Rosario gently took the blanket off of him, nudged him a little but it still did not work. Then almost immediately, an idea popped into his mind and he grinned at the thought of it. Rosario quietly sneaked out of his chambers and quickly bolted to his younger siblings' chambers. Finding them already awake and dressed, he placed a sloppy kiss on both of their cheeks and hugged them and whispered to them what the plan was.

Five minutes later...

"Ok? Can i do it now?" Whispered Aurelio and Sierra to their older brother, sitting on Rafael's bed ready to pour the bucket of water on him. Rosario counted to ten then whispered back," Now!" Without hesitation, the duo mischeviously poured the contents of the bucket on Rafael, and the victim of course woke up, cold and wet. By the time he got out of bed, showing how wet he was - soaking wet, he could hear Rosario's clear laughter from the corner of the room. Aurelio and his younger twin joined their brother and giggled as well. Rafael looked murderously at Rosario and in turn Rosario gave a guilty look but after a few moments, they both bursted out laughing. Two minutes later, Rafael and Rosario finally calmed down, took the twins and went to the Royal Baths. Seeing as the twins were there waiting for them patiently, the two teenagers picked each one of them up and carried them to the Royal Dining Room, met Ignazio along the way and marched ahead, completely forgetting the guests they were having that very day.

As the group stepped in, they took a big gasp as their eyes locked on the three guests they were having breakfast with. Rosario could not help but stare wide-eyed at the mocha skinned beauty standing about one to two meters away from him. Neither could Ignazio and Rafael, however they were eyeing the lighter skinned girl. Queen Iris and Queen Adrastea cleared their throats in a way to snap them back to reality and not forget their manners. Ignazio was the first to snap out of it and quickly greeted the girls, that was when his eyes fell on most likely the most handsome man he had ever seen. He had sandy blond hair that glittered gold in the light, silver-blue eyes and a muscular frame. Aurelio and Sierra jumped out of Rafael's and Rosario's arms and went to the two girls and hugged them. The girls looked at each other, then the young man who smiled at them, probably telling them it was ok, lifted the two toddlers and hugged them and entertained them. The Kings and Queens brought their attention back to breakfast and they all started taking their seats. Aurelio chose to sit close to, who they all now knew as Luna and Skyla, and Sierra sat next to Leonardo. Right at that moment, the three boys felt jealous as hell of Rosario's younger brother. He was getting the attention of both Luna and Skyla. They would have done anything to be Aurelio's age and be the one getting all the attention from the beautiful girls sitting right in front of them.

Aurelio asked Luna and Skyla to show him some of their magic and the whole table hearing this turned their eyes and ears on them. Luna looked to her sister, Skyla who nodded to her and they both closed their eyes and put their hand out and suddenly a gold and silver flame bursted out of their palm. Which then became an image of some of the animals and insects that they all recognized;such as birds, deers, horses and butterflies. Rafael then noticed the slight glow of silver surrounding Luna. Rosario too, found Skyla radiating softly a gold aura. However everyone else was caught up in what they were doing with their magic.

Leo had been watching the three boys very closely since the start. Their eyes had lingered on Luna and Skyla and he could easily tell they were smitten with the girls. To him, this could mean competition, for he liked the girls, especially Luna for she had the same essence as him. Leo's power was also related to the powers of the moon but not as powerful as Luna's. Skyla was now everyone's favourite for she happily chatted away with the Kings and Queens. But nobody could deny that Aurelio's favourite person right now was currently, Luna. The little boy went red when Rosario started teasing him saying he liked Luna. What Rosario was not aware of was that even Luna blushed slightly to the tease. Luna being Luna though did not let him continue teasing little Aurelio and put him in his place. With that, she also earned the Kings and Queens favour and the twins were now both the Royals' favourite. Luna lightly placed a kiss on Aurelio's cheek and the little boy smiled ecstatically. This time the boys were being boys and gave the little lad a big bad obvious glare of jealousy. King Luca and King Ambrosio laughed at that, and Aurelio went all red again like a cherry. Luna grabbed the boy with the boucing blond curls and brought him to her lap and hugged him. Which again recieved the same reaction from the duo which then became a trio adding Leo in. Sierra looked up at Leo and found that he was looking at Luna intently, so she got off her chair and climbed up Leo's chair placed herself on his laps and sandwiched Leo's handsome face with her hands and brought it down so that he was looking at her. " I am here! Not there!" She spoke bravely, and at that moment everyone was quiet and had heared what Sierra said. The Queens laughed this time and uncontrollably at it too. However, King Ambrosio and Rosario was looking at Leo and gave him the " you do anything funny i will kill you" look which Leo replied," I won't do a thing at all, rest assured."