So What About Kyle?

~~~~~~~~~~~
STAN'S POV

We wait by the bus stop with the crew.
"So Kenny? How was Emily Marx place?" I ask with a grin on my face.

"Woah Kenny your dating that sick bitch?" Kyle ask.

"Yeah! Dude her sister is fucking hot as fuck! Well me and Emily kinda made out and shit. Her sister walked in and those girls fought over me." Kenny fantasies.

"Kenny that's not what happened you can't even get a toad to kiss you." Cartman joked.

"Wait she is over me?" Kyle asked slowly as he processes his thoughts. I pats Kyle's back and Kyle looks back at me with a small smile.

"Yeah she is amazing! How did you ever break up with her?" Kenny laughed.

"God Kenny don't pull this shit." Kyle rolled his eyes.

"You know Kenny only likes Emily because she is the only one that straight up fucks you." I say.

"No it's because there both perverts." Kyle said.

"Since when are were all of you against me? I thought we all turned on Cartman?" Kenny said.

"Yeah fags." Cartman yelled.

"We are not fags for the fucking last time!" Kenny yells. I shrug and Kyle stays quiet. I look over my should to Kyle he still is quiet as a mouse I sigh.

"Are you Kyle still going to Emily's party tonight?" Kenny ask.

"Uh..." He replied.

"Come on Kyle don't be a Jew." Cartman jumps. Kyle rolls his eyes, something he does often.

"What Cartman meant was why?" I glare at Cartman.

"I have no date. She probably hates me." Kyle sighs.

"Talk to her." I say. He nods and we stand in silence.

"Why is the bus always late?" Kyle says.
~~~~~~~~~~~
KYLE'S POV
I walk over to Emily after school.

"Oh looks it's Kyle." Emily says in a sarcastic tone. I smile as I walk forward.

"Hello Emily. I hope there is no grudges between us." I say politely.

"Oh. So your serious? Uh...Kyle."

"Yeah I am. I just wanted to know if we could keep as friends you know..."

"Uh..Yeah. Sure. Um..are you going to come to my party?" She ask.

"Um....I guess."

"GREAT!" She stands up. "I mean ok. I will see ya there." She yelled. I walk way. Back into class.

ITS A REALLY SHORT CHAPTER I KNOW BUT I THINK IT IS FINE. OK WELL KINDA SUMMARY OF WHAT'S COMING UP, THE PARTY, PLOT TWISTER..ETC.
NO TELLY JUST STAY TUNED TELL ME IF THIS IS GOOD ENOUGH.