*****

SEAN'S P.O.V.

"Sean.....let me go." Zariah whined as I held onto her hips, not letting her go.

"If you want me to let you go, say I love you big daddy." I smirked, causing her to playfully roll her eyes.

"Hell no."

"Alright then, I guess we both gonna stay in this same spot."

We stood there for a slight second before she finally spoke up.

"Oh my gosh, fine. I love you big daddy."

I smirked and let go of her waist.

"See, was that so hard?" I asked and she rolled her eyes, causing me to start laughing.

"Whatever. But I gotta go."

"Damn bruh, already?" I asked.

"We were talking for over a hour."

"Well damn, I can't miss talking to my bestfriend?"

She laughed and wrapped her arms around my neck, causing me to smile.

"Bye Sean." She said.

While she was walking back to her car, I couldn't help but look down at her ass.

"Damn." I mumbled.

**********

SELENA'S P.O.V.

I stepped into my big sister's room, seeing everything the same as it was before she died.

I inhaled her vanilla smelling perfume before walking over to her bed.

I sat down in her chair and took a deep breath, trying to fight the tears that were threatening to fall.

"I figured you would be in here."

I looked over my shoulder to see my mom standing in the doorway. She closed the door behind her before walking over to where I was.

She sat in the chair next to me and rubbed my hand.

"......Mom, I miss her." I whispered, loud enough for her to hear me.

"We all do sweetie, but there's nothing we can do about it. She's living a better life now that she's with God himself." She said.

"I just wish I was able to do something on that night." I said, and I felt warm tears flow down my cheeks.

"It's not your fault babygirl. But don't worry, cause God is gonna punish that man for what he's done. All we have to do is pray."

I nodded and wiped my tears, looking down at my fingers.

"Mom, I have to head back. I have some unfinished business."

She sighed.

"Selena, y-"

"Mom, I have to do this. And I have to take Khalil with me this time."