Chap. 2: Don't Try It

Katherine: You DID NOT have to slap your sister like that Dani. You slapped her so hard her nose started bleeding!

Amy: Slapped her ass so hard her head spun around.

Lisa: Slapped that bitch so hard she flew into a different dimension.

Christina: Slapped Lauren so hard she went into a vortex!

Amy: Slapped her ass so hard her voice got deep.

Lisa: Slapped the bitch so hard she started speakin German.

Christina: Slapped Lauren SO HARD... SO HARD... that she-

Katherine: ENOUGH YOU GUYS! WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK?!

Dani: Nah fuck her. Slapped that hoe into a coma.

Lisa: I'M LIVING!

Katherine: It was uncalled for Dani. I know you were pissed or whatever but still.

Dani: But still my ass. That's why her ass in her room cryin rn. In there sobbin like a damn Rugrat.

Amy: I have never... been so alive in my entire life. 😂😂😂

Christina: I have died and come back to Earth! Y'all roastin my bday twin too hard! 😂😂 Y'all stop these games!

Lisa: You sure she still yo bday twin? Dani slapped her ass so hard her ass was born on August 13th! 🙊😂

Katherine: OH MY GOD... I'm not dealing with you guys. Nope. Not today.

Dani: Kathorelli take yo noble ass on somewhere then. Go throw a notebook or somethin.

Christina: Oop.

Katherine: Okay you know what little girl, Ima throw a fuckin notebook at yo ass! If you keep talkin shit, Ima come over there and slap yo ass harder than you slapped Lauren. I'm talkin hard enough to knock yo ass into a different time period. You gone be wearin a Victorian dress, stop fuckin wit me.

Amy: DAAMMNNNNN THE VICTORIAN ERA!

Dani: Hell nah Kath. I thought long and hard about it. Yo ass can't fight bitch.

Katherine: Keep testing me Dani!

Dani: Fuck a test. I'll fuck around and give you a pop quiz, what's up? Right in yo mouth. POP!

Lisa: A POP QUIZ! 😂📚📝

Katherine: What the fuck ever Danielle. That's why Lauren fucked Elli.

*Katherine has left the chat*

Dani: Yo that knock at y'all door Lisa? That's me. Katherine want these hands too.

*Dani has left the chat*

Lisa: Oh shit...

Christina: Damn, I was livin...

Amy: Oh you about to get yo everlasting life when Dani gets here!
***********************************
Yo! Comment your favorite line from the chapter! Vote if you liked it. Thanx for reading!

- The Mad MuziQ

Ps. My favorite line: In there sobbin like a damn Rugrat. 😂😂😂

Cimorelli Messages PART 3On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara