"Did you know that you were supposed to marry me initially?"

"What?"

"Well, it's a long story. But in the end Minho got the Beauty."

"I'm confused." Woo Bin was talking about Kibum, not him. And yet, he felt offended. He was a human being, not something people could hand over to whomever they wanted.

"It's late. I'll tell you the story another time. But honestly, now that I know you, I am really jealous of him. I hope he treats you well. He can be rough sometimes, but he is not a bad person."

"He surely isn't."

"You don't sound very convincing."

"Well... so far we haven't done much together?"

"You can't be serious. You two are a couple now. You should spend time together. That's why people invented the honeymoon... Oh no, the blockhead ignores you, right?" Woo Bin interrupted himself as he remembered how stubborn Minho could be. Taemin said nothing. But his silence confirmed Woo Bin's assumption.

"Please don't tell me you're ok with that. You do know that divorce isn't an option until our old men are dead, right? You can't stay in a loveless marriage for years. That could drive everybody crazy," Woo Bin protested.

Then Minho can ignore himself. Taemin thought.

"It doesn't bother me. You can't force feelings, can you?" Taemin answered after a short pause.

"No, but you can lend Minho a hand to understand his feelings. And I didn't only mean it literally." Taemin knew it was a joke and still, he blushed like a virgin.

"You guys are hopeless. I guess I'll have to give you two some extra lessons." Woo Bin sighed.

"I don't understand what you mean. What extra lessons? "Taemin asked confused.

"Lessons about dating, of course."

"I don't think it's a good idea."

"Believe me, your life would be much easier if the stubborn Minho loves you." Little did he know how right he was. Taemin's whole plan was depended on it. But love? That wasn't necessary. The day was long and Taemin was tired. But he didn't even need a sober mind to know that it was impossible. Woo Bin would need a super power, because Minho and him and love? These were words which didn't belong in the same sentence.

"You'll see that Minho also has his adorable side." Woo Bin said and at the same moment Minho came home.

"Speaking of the devil," he said, turning to his brother.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Minho asked angrily, as if Woo Bin's presence was enough to make him mad. Taemin thought he was imagining it, because no one could dislike a family member that way. But what did an only child know of sibling relationships?

"That's how you welcome your brother after 9 months not seeing each other?"

"What do you want?"

"Do you have to be so rude? I just wanted to say hello to Kibum. He is now my brother too. And besides, I wanted to tell you that father wants to have dinner with us tomorrow. "

"If so, then you can leave now." Minho said, pointing to the door.

"It was a pleasure to meet you, Kibum. Good night. See you tomorrow, brother." Woo Bin took his leave and left Taemin alone with an angry Minho.

"What did he say to you?" Minho asked. If looks could kill, Taemin would be suffocated.

"Nothing, we only talked about unimportant things."

"The fact that he just came out of prison, did he tell you that?"

"No." Taemin wondered what Woo Bin had done. He seemed to be so friendly and harmless. Jinki hyung was right, he couldn't trust anyone here.

"You stay away from him."

"What did he do?" Taemin asked; the question displeased Minho.

"He is none of your business. Just stay away from him." Minho repeated. He didn't even care to hide how much he disliked Woo Bin.

"Ok," Taemin quickly realized that he should not provoke Minho at this moment.

"Tomorrow, you're coming too. Father would want to see you," Minho commanded without asking for Taemin's opinion.

[This chapter is for all 2Min shippers before I leave for Mallorca. I'll be back next week and I won't bring my laptop with me, so I won't be online. Spam me with comments pleaseeee. I'd love to read them when I get back.]