Chapter 12: Frayed Part 2

Start from the beginning

"Stupid question?" He said, but it was more as a question.

"You think?" I teased him.

"I'm sorry"

"I swear to God, if I get a dollar for every I'm sorry I've been hearing this week, I would be rich by the end of this month" I joked and could hear Stiles laugh through the phone.

"Yeah, you're right" he admitted.

"I'm always right"

"I heard that you're going to work at Deaton's tomorrow"

"Yeah well, since the team is going to that meeting, Scott won't be able to help him so I offered to do it. And mom says that I should take it easy since I just got out of the hospital"

"Dana, dinner's ready" I heard my mom shout from downstairs.

"Coming! Stiles, I got to go. But I'll call you later" 

"Yeah, sure. Goodbye"

"Goodbye" I said and hung up.

Me and mom ate dinner in silence. After a kiss on the cheek and a goodnight to my mom, I went to bed. I fell asleep before my head hit the pillow.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

The next day was slowly passing by. Scott and Isaac were already gone by the time that I woke up. Allison called me this morning and said that she and Chris were going to teach Lydia some more on how to protect herself from werewolves. I already know how to because I had Allison, Chris and Derek to teach me. Even though Derek was mean to me and Chris scared me a little, they still taught me. Allison also said that I couldn't come with them because she was scared that I will re-open my wounds if something happened. Although I'm sad that I couldn't go with them, I'm still happy to know that they care about my well-being.

I was currently sitting in the vets office with nothing to do. Me and Deaton had already helped a little dog who was really sick. Deaton is having him staying the night in case something happens. 

"Thank you so much for helping me out today, Alexandria" Deaton said. 

"No problem. I had nothing to do today anyways" 

"Well, it's always..." Deaton said, but was interrupted by the bell.

"It's open" I shouted, but got no answer. I looked at Deaton confused. He left to see who it was so I followed him. But I wish I hadn't. In front of me was a bloody and unconscious Ennis, who was being held up by both Kali and Aiden. And to my shock Mrs Morrell was there to. 

"Aiden?" I asked confused and a little scared. 

"Hey, Baby Girl" he smiled. I raised an eyebrow at the new nickname, but shock my head as if to say ´We'll talk about this later'.

"We could use a little help" Mrs Morrell said. 

"Try the hospital" Deaton said.

"Open the gate, Alan"

"No" Deaton said with a shake of his head. I looked at Aiden. He was pleading me with his eyes to help Ennis. Even though Aiden's mad at Ennis for attacking me, they were still pack brothers. And a pack is family. No matter what. 

"Deaton, maybe we sh..." I never got to finish my sentence, because Kali started to threaten Deaton with Mrs Morrell.

"Help us. Or maybe I'll just kill her" Kali threatend and moved a piece of hair from Mrs Morrell's face. For a second it was like she was pleading us to help them. 

"Not here you won't " Deaton said. I was surprised by his confidence. Guess I wasn't the only one. Because Kali's eyes just went from blood red to brown."I suggest you leave. Don't make me insist"