~HIDDEN SIMILARITIES~ 33

CHAPTER 33:

~Uh-oh! G.S.S. and Ukiss may not handle this situation... Cause.... JEALOUSY may occur...! What could be the thing to handle their feelings??~

Dongho: This is so hard!!!! What's the plan???

Sir. Hwang: Yeah! Us too... We don't know the plan...

~Silent occur...~

Ms. Lee: Ah-hah! *snap her fingers* I know! By the time we go  Back to Korea... We'll act nothing happened...

Kibum: What???!

Sir Hwang: That's right! We'll act that we don't know each other...!

~G.S.S. and UKISS felt sad...~

~Ms. Lee and Sir hwang looked at each other...~

Sir Hwang: How about this?? You guys will spend your days left w/ each other... But if we gp back in Korea... You can still do those things but secretly... You need to hide from the other groups.... Especially to those who likes you... You need to stay away to a fight... If there will be a MV w/ another Group... Don't be affected... You must manage your feelings! ARASSO?!

Kc: That would be fine...

Tricia: Yeah!

Allison: I agree...

Kibum: But...

Sir Hwang: What is it Kibum??

Kibum: Well... We're BOYS... Sometimes... We can't resist of being jealous!

Alexander: You got a point there...

Eli: I agree!

Sir Hwang: Well... Talk about it... And let each other explain... Okay?

UKISS and G.S.S.: OKAY!!!!!

Ms: Lee: Guys! Remember ha! The person you have to avoid is the PRESIDENT of our company... If they saw some lovey dovey in his company... He will surely kick us all out!

Camille: Don't worry Ms. Lee... we'll take care....

Alexander: *sigh* We'll try!

Camille: Oh... Oppa... Cheer up... I'll take care of my moves... And besides... Being part of WAD's not bad... It's only a job right???

Irish: Yeah! I agree... so don't worry about it much!

Tricia: Besides... It's only dating...

~Everybody looked at Tricia...~

Tricia: What?! It's true naman ah!!

Kc: Unnie... Kahit na DATE lng un.... Mag-dadate  parin kayo....

Kibum: TAMA!!!

G.S.S.: *looked at Kibum...*

Kibum: What?! I promised Allison that i'll learn Tagalog so I can understand you guys!

Allison: Huh? So... Ibig sabhin naiintindihan mo ako??

Kibum: Ou naman!

Danica: Oh No!!!!!

Irish: Why???

Danica: If Kibum-shhi can understand Tagalog... Then how are we supose to tell our own secrets to each other!!!

Camille: YEAH!!!! Haaaaiiiizzz! Allison... Let him forget what he did!

Allison: How can I???

~Dongho walked out of the room...~

Eli: What's his problem??

Alexander: *raise his shoulders...*

Tricia: Irish! Go follow him!

Irish: Huh??

Camille: Go follow him and know his problem!!!

Irish: Oh okie! *stands up and follow dongho...*

Danica: FIGHTING...!

~Irish followed Dongho but He ran too fast... Irish tried to follow him but she didn't saw him... :((~

Irish: Arrrggg... Where did he go?! *looked around...*

~Irish looked around... While looking around... Someone dragged her from somewhere... Then she was KISSED by the one who dragged her...~

~The kiss was broked after 10 seconds~

Irish: Whoa! Why did you did that??

Guy: Mianhae Irish...

Irish: Dongho... Why did you walked out?? Are you mad or something??

Dongho: Im not... Just want to breath some fresh air... And I kissed you cause... if ever someone wil kiss you bacause it's part of your job... I should be the one who should have your FIRST...

Irish: How did you knew that it was my first??

Dongho: Guessing...

Irish: Well.. You guessed right...

Dongho: Are you mad??

Irish: *shook her head *

Dongho: *hug Irish* Mianhaeyo Irish!

Irish: *hug back* It's nothing... Im happy that you're the one who have my first kiss...

Dongho: *break the hug* LOVE YOU!

Irish: *blush*

Dongho: "FIRE IT UP!" haha!

Irish: Tsss... Stop teasing me!!!!

Dongho: Haha! Ok!

~They didn't go back to the make up section... They go to their dorm and talk...~

~What will happen next??~

NOTE: Guys... Pasensya na po kung ngaun lng nag-update.... Naging BUSY po kasi... Hectic ang schedule ko eh!!! Mianhae...! LOVE YOU ALL!!!! :))