Hugs and Kisses

I’ll be holy!! Vincent was telling the truth. Someone has been calling for me. I have no idea why though. I thought that Daddy payed our jeweller to find and make it. But it wasn’t him though. They described the voice as a youngish, teenager voice of a guy and at times a girl. The calligraphy was outstanding though. Haha it was rather funny, you know? I was reading something rather deadlyish message and I admire the calligraphy. I have a soft spot for all things from the 1920s era. It reminds me of the few things that were important to me when I had a heart beat. The only beat I have now is my dancing rhythm. Haha lame hey?

***

“So what are you going to do about it?” I ask Marcus as I slip off my heels and sink my feet into the really soft and fluffy white carpet. Marcus is sitting on the coffee table across from me, he looks kind of shocked. Vincent lets out a laugh from the recliner next to me. Marcus clears his throat.

“Cherie sweetie. I am sorry but this is your problem. I will help you as much as I can. But I am only human. I do not have as much pull with your kind as your Daddy did. I will help you as much as I can. Vinnie can help too.” I smile, I gotta hand it to Marcus, he can have the touch of a loving Grandparent, but I bet he can be crabby too. But I also smiled at Vincent’s nickname- I mean Vinnie for Hades sake!! It sounds like a little baby’s name.

“Oh, okay. Yep I guess I could think something out. Well, nice talking to you I am gonna retire to my bed and have a sleep.” I say and gracefully stand up and Marcus stands along with me.

“Your manners are highly rare. Thank you for allowing me in,” then I look spitefully at Vincent, “At least I know that someone is nice and caring. I will not kill you Marcus, other people; well I would say watch out.” I smile at Vincent and lick my lips.

“I will take that as a compliment. Now I shall retire to my cosy bed as well, follow suit please Vinnie.” He says as he pats Vincent’s shoulder.

“mmmm, yeah.” Is all Vincent can say, I forgot that he was so ‘smart’.

I walk up the stairs and open the door with my star on it, I am gob smacked my room is so magical and mine. It is all me!! the walls are all silver and the roof is painted like the night sky, all the constellations are even painted on it too. I have a princess canopy bed, you know the ones that you see in those fairytales. All my furniture is black, with the exception of a brand new bright pink laptop on my new sleek desk. Most of all I love the really nice black material  kinda like a banner, made out of silk, above my door leading to the balcony has my name written on it in silver glitter, then under it, it says “in my heart forever” Daddy said that every time we went to rest. I miss that.

I walk over to my wardrobe and pull the doors open, it is a huge walk in one with all new clothes. I spend 10 minutes looking for pjs, once I found then I climb into bed. The sheets feel like satin. I roll over try to rest. my eyes snap open to the sound of something moving. I peer around my room without moving to alert the person. I see nothing at all. I throw off my sheets and dart to the window with eerie silence.

I scan outside through my window, I see nothing. I shrug my shoulders,

“Ha, you’re going nutters Cher.” I say to my self and climb back into bed. I lay my head down on my pillow. I am starled awake when I hear crackling, like when you crumple paper. I sit up and flick on the light on my side table, I turn my body and look at my pillow, and I pick up an envelope. It is silver with a gold star on the back. I lift the star up and pull out a piece of gold paper. The paper smells of honey and apples, strange combination, yet famillair. I open the folded paper and drop it like it all of a sudden caught on fire.

I look at the sheet of paper again, who ever was in my room before must of been here a while, they drew a sketch of me resting. In the exact clothes I am wearing tonight, in the room. My predatory instincts kick in and I scan every inch of my room for something changed or different. I see nothing that has changed. I open my door and sneak down the hall to Vincent’s room. It could be him pulling a trick. I open his door, and find his bed empty. Where the hell is he? I walk in and go to his desk and search through some of the papers on his desk. A whole lot of nothing, I hear some one at the side of the house. I walk over to the window and stand in the shadows so I am unseen.