Five percent

Npov

~~~~~~~right before dinner~~~~Will isn't hurt yet~~~~~
I shadow traveled away, to McDonalds. Then I walked in and waited in line, looking at the menu.

Still no grapes? I sighed.

"What would you like today, sir?"asked the McDonald's worker.

"A happy meal, please."

"Is that all?"

"Yes."

"Okay." A few minutes later I got my happy meal.

"Oh and please add grapes to the happy meal, again." I said.

"I will ask my boss but I'm afraid most people like apples more than grapes, thank you though!"

"Okay."

"Bye! Have a nice day!"

I walked out, then shadow traveled away again, back to camp.

I walked towards the strawberry fields, expecting Will to already be there. I went to the last row. He wasn't there.

He probably has a long food line today.

I waited 5 minutes, 10 mutes, 20,30,35.

Where is he? I wondered.

Maybe he left you! Go check the pavilion to see if he is there with his friends, telling them how he is going to break up with you.

I started running up the back way, knowing that's the way he takes. Then I saw something on the ground.

Will! I panicked. What happened?!

He was curled into a ball, obviously in pain.

"Will?! What's wrong?!"

He had his eyes closed tight.

"Swear...Styx..."

Dread washed over me. He swore on the River Styx! He said he wouldn't leave me...he left to get lunch...

Oh gods. I left him here for over half an hour.

He could be dying.

What do I do?! I panicked. I need to get him to the infirmary! Now!

"It's okay will! I'll get you to the infirmary! We can fix this! We can!" I was crying "We have to." I couldn't loose another person I loved!  I picked him up and he groaned.

It probably hurts to the touch but I have to get him to the infirmary!

"CHIRON! CHIRON! WILL IS-WILL IS HURT! WE NEED TO GET HIM TO THE INFIRMARY!" I screamed across the pavilion.

"What happened?!" Chiron asked, alarmed.

"He-he swore on the river Styx but didn't word it right and now he-he might be dying! Come on! We need to get him to the infirmary!"

"I'm sorry Nico, but if he is being punished, not even ambrosia or nectar or both, could heal him..."

"NO! We are going to heal him! We can! We have to!" I was full out sobbing now, but still holding him in my arms.

"We can try...I'm sorry Nico. But he probably won't make it."

I started running to the infirmary, and set him on the closest open bed.
"It's okay will. Your going to survive! You have to!"

"Who's whose ...solace ...now?"

I almost laughed. "Will! If your okay enough to make jokes...you might make it...right?"

"I think I have..."He coughed "about a 5%...chance..." He coughed again "of surviving..." He weakly pointed to a poster on the wall.

The poster read:
If you break a swear on the river Styx then you only have about a 5% chance of survival. The only way you will survive is if the gods decide they like you and let you live. If one of the Gods rate you a 10 on a scale of one to ten, you then have a fifty percent chance. If two rate you ten, you will survive. But 95% of the time the gods ignore you and you have 0% chance of survival. You have to have twenty vote-points in all to survive 100%. If you only get fifteen vote-points then you have about a 75% chance, which still isn't very high. If you get ten vote-points you have a fifty percent chance. If you get five, then you have a twenty five percent chance. This means you have to have a total of twenty points to have a 100% chance of survival.

Well that was confusing.

"Will! You only have a-a five percent chance!?"

He nodded.

"I'm going to go get Hades and Apollo to vote a ten! Then you survive! Right?"

He just nodded again.

"Okay! I'll be right back! Don't die on me, okay?"

He must only be able to nod now, because he nodded once again.

I shadow traveled to the underworld.

~~~~~in the underworld-~~switch to hades' point of view~~~~~~~

I was just minding my buisness when a very upset Nico came running in. He had tears on his face.

"NICO? WHO MADE YOU SAD?! I WILL KILL THEM! THEY WILL DIE!!! DID WILL BREAK UP WITH YOU?!" I bellowed.

Nico has been through too much! No stupid boyfriend is going to make him go through more!

"No! Dad, I need you to rate will a ten! He-he accidentally worded a swear on the river Styx wrong. Rate him a ten please! He makes me so happy and right now he only has a five percent chance of survival!" Nico started to tear up.

"AAAAAH! HE IS TOO YOUNG TO DIE! HE MAKES YOU SO HAPPY!"

"Yes...so will you rate him a ten?"

"Of course! He is way too young to die!"

How rude! He thinks he's going to die? Ha! No...no that would make Nico sad. He will live.

"Thank you SO much! Now I need to asked Apollo! He'll say yes too and then Will will survive!"

Uh oh. ...Apollo doesn't like his kids...

Are you getting worried about Apollo yet?