"Hazz—" Gemma started.

"No! Lemme continue," He cut her off, "Throughout the whole month, I thought he was goin' to file a divorce, I was so scared and I broke down crying because I truly realized that he wasn't there. So I decided to stop it. I went to his Mum's and told him how sorry I was and everything..." His chest tightens as he relives the moments.

"We— we can stop talking about it." His sister suggested.

Harry nods brokenly. God, he's been a emotional mess since his child was born. All he did was cry and cry. He bites his lip. Then he remembers how Gemma still messes around with witchcraft. He also recalls saying he wants to be forever young, him andLouis. He starts to say something but stops and decides to think more about this. Thus Harry looks up at Gemma holding Cameron, looking like a mum more than an aunt. Harry brings his hand to his son's fragile head, smoothing his hair light brown feathery hair down. Gemma smiles at the gesture from her younger brother.

The door then opens to reveal a sleepy Louis with a dopey plastered across his face.

"There you are!" Harry turns around and walks over to him and kisses him but Louis pulls away.

Harry whines but then Louis states, "Morning breath."

Harry folds his arms "I don't care I still want a kiss!" He puckers his lips. 

Louis laughs lovingly and kisses Harry on the lips which turns into a full make out session that consists of ocassional grinds and moans and whimpers until Harry pulls away, face flushed and lips red and plump, and panting.

"I don't recall me asking a dry hump session." He giggles.

Louis nods as well with a smile on face, " I don't either, but let's say we can finish it in the shower?'

-

"Guys gather 'round! It's time to sing happy birthday for Cameron!" Louis shouts as he tries to gather around all the little kids that are ripping and running outside of the house and enjoying themselves. Cameron himself is being pouty and grumpy as he makes his way to the table that holds his presents and his giant Superman cake with a toy attached to the top with candle sprinklers. Harry takes noticce of his son's attiude and he begins to laugh as he sees that he had taken a bit of Louis' personality and a little bit of his. He walks over to the three year old boy and sets him on his lap.

"Cam, why are you so grumpy on your special day?" Harry asks.

"Because Papa." He states angrily.

"And because why?"

"No one isn't playing with me and I want them to leave!" He shouts. 

Harry pulls him into a hug and ruffles his straight brown hair, "Aww baby boy, they don't know what they're missing out on! Do Aden and Judah want to play with you?" 

Cameron shrugged as he let go of his father and looked into his eyes, "I dunno, but Daddy's calling us so I can blow out my candles." 

Harry smiles, dimples piercing his cheeks, Cameron giggles and pokes his Papa's cheeks. Harry kisses his nose and picks him up and leads them over to the table. Louis looks up at them and smiles once he has all the other children settled down. He goes over to his son and kisses his cheek then lights the candles. "On three everyone! One, two, three!" Everyone starts Happy Birthday to the young three year old who is now four years old, where did the time go? Cameron blushes and makes a wish then blows out his candles as everyone cheers. Anessa pulls her brother into a hug and tells him happy birthday, bug. Cam kisses his sister on the cheek and then looks over at his cake then up at his Daddy who starts cutting the cake in pieces.