21 - Past

Ehh it's memories. Everyone's memories. Let's start from Harry c:

-

Harry's Memories

-

"Hazza!" I heard my mum call my name. I sighed, "I'm sorry babe, I'll call you later,yeah?" I huffed over the receiver. Katie muttered a shallow goodbye. I set my phone down and made my way down the spiral staircase. My Mum and Dad soon met me at the end.

"Yeah?" I questioned.

My Mum looked at my Dad then back at me with a smile spread across her face, "Sweetie, remember how you've always wanted to own you own business?"

I furrow my brows, excitement growing inside me, "Yesss... what's going on?"

Dad licked his lips, "Well, me and your Mum have decided ... to give you you're own business!"

Oh. My. God.

ARE THEY SERIOUS! I went over and wrapped my arms around them both, nuzzling my face in their necks.

"It's the best birthday present ever!" I kissed them both on the cheek. They both murmured you welcomes. Dammit do I love them so much.

-

Later that day, Mum and Dad took me and Gemma out to eat. As we were finishing up, Gemma excused herself and pulled with her, commenting, I need a moment with the birthday boy. I justed smiled a bit confused.

We soon were outside, Gemma swallowed loudly. She looked at me with fear in her eyes. What the hell?

"Gemma, is there something wrong?" I asked her taking her hands in my mine.

"N-No, I ... you know how I've learned witchcraft?" She questions. I shake my head.

Well as you know, since my family's very wealthy in the business industry, someone's always bound to play with witchcraft. I never thought it would have been Gemma. She told our parents and they've warned her not to anything that involves the universe and other things.

Gemma licks her lips nervously, "Alright, please, don't freak out, I was trying to figure out how to reverse a spell I put on Austin, and I accidentally, -her eyes well up in tears and grasps my hands- I didn't fucking try to, but I looked into the damn future, and what I saw ... I don't want to look back! I saw, what's gonna happen tonight when he drive home." There was a pause.

What? What's gonna happen?

"What? Tell me!" I pleaded.

"WERE GOING TO- Oh god Hazz! A drunk drive is gonna fucking collide with us! Harry I'm sorry! So sorry!" She wailed.

My eyes widen in horror. WHAT ON MY BIRTHDAY!?Oh god oh god oh god!

I started to cry but stopped, I told Gemma we need to go back to dinner and we have to act like nothing happened and show a lot of affection towards them. I can do that. I ... I want to cry so fucking hard.

So all night we've showed our love to them, as they returned the favor.

"Alright let's go home." Dad announced after he payed.

Soon we were driving down the highway to our home.

"Mum, Dad, Gemma, I love you guys so much." I choked out a sob at the end.

"We love you too but why're crying?" Mum askes.

"I love you, Hazz."

"I love you too little bro." Gemma whispers.