22 - July 18th/July 19th

Gaaahh I'm sorry for not updating! I keep forgetting about this story!! Alrighty so enjoy this little chapter c:

-

It's the middle of July and Louis is sweating bullets. He can't take the heat, he's getting irritated because Cameron William Edward Styles is supposed to be born today. Louis is getting a bit scared because, what if Cameron is born a day late? Or A week late? Louis gets up from the lounge chair, he holds onto his huge belly and wobbles into the house and goes to the kitchen. He opens the cabinet and tries to reach for a glass cup. He sighs in frustration.

"Harry!!! Harry!! Haaarrryy!!!" He bellows loudly.

Harry comes rushing down the stairs, panic written all his face. "Are you going into labour? Lou take deep breathes! It's gonna be fine! Oh shit where's-"

"Harry!!"

"Yeah, c'mon Lou our son's being-"

"No he's not! I screamed because I couldn't get a cup! Now be a doll for your lovingly husband, and get him a cup?" Louis says as he bats his eyelashes at the end.

Harry calms down and smiles, "Yeah, you scared me for a second, Boo" Harry goes to the cabinet and gets a glass down, then walks over to fridge and takes out Kefir (a strawberry yogurt drink that Louis has developed a loved over) and pours Louis some ands hands it to him. The smaller man willingly takes it and gulps down half of the thick yogurt. He smiles up at Harry with a mustache. Harry's smile widens, because his husband looks like a child who's just finished his milk and Oreos.

Harry leans down and kisses the drink off of Louis' lips who moans quietly into Harry's mouth. Harry moves his hands to cup his plump bum. Louis giggles.

"Hey! Keep it PG!" Liam screams as he covers Kayla's and Jaidenn's eyes as they squeal about their uncle's kissing.

Louis pulls away and lays his head in the crook of Harry's neck and laughs. Harry laughs to as he looks at Liam and Zayn and his niece and nephew. Louis pulls away and walks over to them, the little kids become free of their father's hands and hug Uncle Louis.

"Unca Lou! Can I touch your belly?" Kayla giggles as her black curls bounces in pigtails by her ears.

Louis nods as he smiles at her.

Kayla brings her small hand against her Uncle's blown up stomach. She rubs it gently likes it's precious glass.

"How'd baby Cameron get in there? She asked her big hazel/brown eyes looks up at him.

Louis' eyes widen as he stairs at her. He looks at Liam and Zayn who trys not to laugh then at Harry who's face in completely priceless. He swallows thickly, He takes a deep breathe as he trys to think of the best way to tell her. Oh, sweetie, well your Uncle Harry put his weewee inside of Uncle Louis, so therefore, Uncle Louis is pregnant. No. He can't tell a six year old that. He looks at her again, and smiles.

"Well, Kayla..." Louis starts.

Liam looks at Louis with warning in his eyes.

"There's this magical fairy named Lilly, yeah? And she flys around at night, listening to families who want a baby she's give them a baby and it starts growing inside them. She always go around giving families babies, like me! I wanted a baby! Does that help?"

Kayla furrows her perfect eyebrows, thinking about everything Louis just told her. She looks up into his blue eyes and smiles.

"Yeah! I get it! So Princess Fairy Lilly gave you a baby!!" She squeals.